Ail / Call regarding application on monster.com
I got a call on Monday from a woman saying she had received my resume through Monster.com & I have my resume on Monster so I thought for sure, it was real. She said she was calling from AIL & they represent local unions. The longer I was on the phone, I thought something might be up, she'd ask questions & not let me finish answering them. Plus I could tell she was not paying attention to anything I was saying & I could clearly hear people in the background. She wanted me to schedule an appointment with her the next morning, when I told her I couldn't do that soon & she said well I'll just give you my number [protected] and you can call me back if you change your mind. So after hanging up, I went online because I thought AIL stood for a type of insurance, thank God I did because I saw all these awful things about the scam I could have been roped into! Then today I got another call from a different woman calling from a completely different number & gave me another different number! I thought I should share to help others from getting into this scam!
More Ail Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.