AHMSI / Harassment & Destruction

1 VA, United States Review updated:

FTC FTC FTC FTC FTC...EVERYONE MUST FILE COMPLAINTS!! They will only take notice if everyone that has major problems with AHMSI will file a complaint.

I'm about to file a lawsuit for "Mental Distress" against they ###. We work so hard for our American Dream, make our payments...ON TIME, and they lose our payments, report it to the credit bureau, make it EXTREMELY difficult to speak to someone that actually speaks English for one and knows what the hell they are talking about for second. I can't function since they've invaded our lives!!!

The Media needs to take hold of this as a great human interest story of the American Dream, being stolen from us!!! Hate is a strong and ugly word but I can't help but to HATE this company and what they've done to our credit ratings and lives!!!

Isn't there anyone out here that knows a powerful person in our great government offices that will lend an ear to his fellow Americans and give us some hope of "ousting" AHMSI?? I'm hoping to get that email or letter telling me we are all going to fight AHMSI and here's what we're gonna do! I'm in for the ride 100 %.

S.Boyd
sboyd@dominionautogroup.com or
boydsbluff@gmail.com

Sb

Comments

• Kc
      3rd of Jul, 2010

I am going through similar problems (theft by escrow) with them here in Texas. I've retained an attorney. If interested, my e-mail is kcchris9999@att.net.