Agarwal Packers And Movers - www.agarwalpackers.com / horrible service!

1 India Review updated:

My brother-in-law moved from Delhi to Bangalore in September 2006. He has booked a sealed container through Agarwal Packers and Movers. He had put insurance coverage for all the goods. On good reaching Bangalore, we found several of the household articles damaged in transit. His Hero Honda bike was badly damaged, with the few tank completely crushed and frame bent.

On delivery, they demanded we sign documents certifying receipt of good in goo condition. We denied, saying we shall do that once damages are taken care of. The next one week, on repeated call one representative came home and was negotiating for settlement of Rs. 500/-. The damages were above Rs. 10000/- The total bill was ~Rs. 35000/- including insurance. He said max he can give is Rs. 1000/-, for which we said let us do the actual repairs in the bike and furniture let him settle the bills. He walked out quoting you do whatever you want, we cannot pay you. Since my brother in law had to submit his bills in office, he had to sign to get the final bill. But to my dismay Agarwal Packers and Movers proved to be highly unprofessional, contrary to my expectations. Talking to senior people in Bangalore & Delhi offices were of no use.

Please be wary and do not make use of "agarwal packers and movers", though they claim to be the pioneers and leaders. This is the least we though we can do to ensure gullible customers are not taken for a ride...

Comments

17th of Oct, 2007

I tell you real experience , I got Transfer from Delhi to Mumbai in the month of January 2007. They all did the work very professionally and all my House hold goods reached to Mumbai in scheduled time and without any damage.

Really their system is splendid, They are punctual in time, they pack really professionally .Their special designed container are really safe.

Really Agarwal Packer & Movers have done the marvelous job me,

Even after that that many of my friends have done shifting through Agarwal PACKERS & MOVERS and they all had very good experience.

I recommend them to you all.

Regards

Sanjeev Talegaonkar
    Sanjeev_talegaonkar@hotmail.com

• Ms
      19th of May, 2008

i had shifted my house hold articles from hyd to gurgoan.

after all when i gone through the complaints .com even i got scared to send through agarwal.
    but one of my freind he is reguler user of packers and movers. he experienced 3 to 4 packers.
    after that he settled to utilise to use agarwal and he recomended me.
    really the way of handling and transportation and loading is appriciate.
    even i too had small problems with them but before their service its nothing.
    i dont hesitate to recomend to anybody.
    thanful to agarwal team at hyd &de;ji for providing such a good service.
    i wish them all the best.

ms rao. gurgoan sector 3.

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2008

Yah, I have had the same divine experience, I must say….we have shifted from kolkata to Bangalore for 75000rs(seventy five thousand only) and received 70% of the items in severely damaged condition, 30% were of no use….On complaining after 24 days two most uncultured and uneducated stuff came and gave a long lecture upon the rules and regulations and Gandhigiri and even said that it is not THEIR responsibility to protect things, they just WORK against MONEY, on the contrary it is our duty and responsibility to do all the paper-work(while the supervisor filled it with absurd rates and we forgot to check it out during loading, even didn’t get so much time when they were in that much hurry) and packing in the right way (while on the day of packing they were getting irritated and said that we should trust them) ….and after a long discussion they wished to give us 4000rs for the loss….so if You want to be a “bakra”, Please go for Agarwal Packers And Movers.

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2008

Be a "BAKRA"...
    Be a "BAKRA"...
    By this selfish, irresponsible, uncultured, unskilled, unprofessionals who after destroying your faith at almost every packers and movers, will send some professional uneducated lecturers to educate you with the rules and regulations.
    Best of luck.

• Ar
      25th of Feb, 2010

UNPROFESSIONAL

CHEATS

Booked my car Lorry Receipt No. 231707 dt 18-2-2010 from Mumbai to Chennai delivery promised Feb 25

Not reached

Spent 5 hours trying to get the ststus

They are not able to promise even now when it will reach

BEWARE - Sanjeev Talgaonkar who has posted a positive comment here i stheir EMPLOYEE - a DGM or an AGM, and I spoke to him - and he took two hours and 3-4 phone calls to respond and that also - gave me a Chennai number which is available anyway on their website and asked me to speak there

So - BOOTOMLINE is these guys don't care

arvind1ahuja@hotmail.com
    99201 57527

• As
      15th of Apr, 2010

I am really scared after reading all these posts. I am going to relocate from Bangalore to Kolkata. Can anyone comment about Packworld Packers and Movers, Bangalore? - Ashish

25th of Jun, 2011

Can any one tell this about best packers and movers transportation service because I have to shift my office from Noida to Delhi in Lajpat nagar someone suggested to me Agarwal goods packers and movers is the genuine transportation provider in Delhi is the best in Delhi/NCR area because I have taken their services before its very nice & the best services provider in packers and movers more details go website http://www.aggarwalgooods.com

• Pv
      14th of Jul, 2016
    Agarwal Packers And Movers, India - Damage of Washing machine during transit
    P V L KANTHACHARI
    India

Dear Incharge-Agarwal packers and movers,
    Complaints division,

House hold items are relocated from Indore to Visakhapatnam on April 01, 2011. During transit, the washing machine bottom got damaged. While unloading your depacking persons tried to fit the washing machine in the dedicated washing machine stand. It is not fitted properly, but while fitting painting was got peeled off. All are left with quite without comment on that.

My wife she didn't find the mistake, due to some unavoidable circumstances I was strucked up with job at chennai. Last when I went to Visakhapatnam, i found the mistake same thing conveyed to visakhapatnam local branch.

Their answer is that you have not informed during unloading. All the things may not possible by the same day.

I have insured for one lakh. Even for listening or attending for view or rectification of damage also the incharge person from visakhapatnam is not interested.

It is not ends with one day. Customer satisfaction is better policy. In this I can say Agarwal packers failed to deal in good manner. I am enclosing the photos for your review. Pl. send any body to identify and rectify the damage.

Expecting soon. It is good to maintain the good relation ship.

Unloading time mey bhool gaya, Hamara kaam ho gaya ye practice acha nahi lagtha.

Regards,

kanthachari

+918148891860
    kanth_1969@yahoo.co.in

• As
      25th of Aug, 2016

agree with the same, earlier I used the services of the same company and faced similar problem I lost my TV they have not settled yet in 2013 Ex: Pune to Hyderabad

Again I got transferred from Pune to Delhi my friend has advised me to go for Agarwal Packers and movers(DRS Group, I used their services for this and I am very happy to use their services
    I strongly recommend Agarwal packers and movers (DRS) group for your relocation needs, and be aware of frauds

Rajsekhar

• Pi
      17th of Feb, 2018

Hi Agarwal Packers,

This is Pinky Kumari, I used your packing and moving services and my relocation was from Jhansi to Noida Sector 22. If i talk about packing and moving then the truth is impressive but your one man was not good i asked him about safety and all process and he replied but his way of talking was not professional. Otherwise all of worker were so nice and provide me all information. But Final result is that everything was safe.