After Hours Formal Wear / Tuxedo Rentals For my Wedding

1 United States

I was informed of After Hours by Davids Bridal after I bought my wedding dress and seeing as they are also a Men's Wearhouse I decided to give it a try. We went into the store to registar the wedding party and get the groom fitted for his tux. Lucky us we were fitted by the store manager. They entered in the wrong color vest the wrong pants and the wrong tie, we went back to the store and had them fix it, so we thought. One groomsmen and the father of the bride were out of state measured in a store there with directions to have the tux's for pick up at the grooms store. The other two groomsmen and father of the groom were measured at the same store as the groom. Skip to two days before the wedding when we were fnally able to go pick up the tuxs. ALL of them were WRONG. They all had the wrong pants, not to mention the grooms pants being about five inches to short. His coat was made for the same person because the sleeves were also about five inches to short. and he didn't even have the correct color shirt. Bestman lucky for him only had the wrong color pants. Father of the bride, had a shirt that could fit two of him, and of course needed new pants. Father of the groom had to have a new shirt and new jacket ordered with his new pants. one of the groomsmen had nothing but pants and vest to be ordered and the last had to get new pants and ended the whole process without any shoes. I would never.. and I really mean never, let any of my friends use this company... no sorry we messed up, no nothing.