Afhco Property Management / unit b025 platinum place...
Much to our surprise, as it rain yesterday [protected]), rain water ran down the walls as if there were no pipes to contain it ...in no time the room became a pool . We quickly turned of the local main, raise most electrical appliances to the bed and rushed to security desk, as the intercom does not work. We found the manager, as we ran back with him, unbelievable-says the manager, rain water had inundated the rooms .As the manager went round the back of the rooms, we discovered how the six drainage pipes at the back of the rooms delivered their content with such force that the exit pipes could not handle such a flow, so water spirals violently in to the corridors and rooms and it took 10 men, 3 hours of hard work to contain and chase water out of their rooms and corridors .It rained for 30 minutes, we chased more than 10000 liters of water out of the rooms .had we not been at home, what a loss this could have been. please AFHCO get us other rooms while you deal with this problem.THANKS TO BOTH MANAGERS AT THE BUILDING.
More Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - everything 
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live