AFerry.co.uk / ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
Our 4pm Balearia Ferry with the AFerry reference No. 8984137 was delayed by almost six hours on the 13th April 2017. There was no a reasonable or extraordinary reason for this delay and we are entirely entitled to claim a full or partial refund.
After a 6 hour wait and a 2 hour ferry trip, we had to face the Custom controls at 12am and a long drive to our destination. We were also about to lose our reservation on the hotel due to the late arrival, which was 2am. I will not claim for consequential losses but we kindly ask for a compensation.
I would much appreciate it if AFerry could give me a respond shortly. Thank you.
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing
- AFerry.com - amendment of ferry ticket