Adventurerv.net / worst customer service ever!!!
If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life with this company. I was in the market for replacement anode rods for my Suburban hot water heater. AdventureRV.net advertised "Water Heater Anode Rod, Suburban" on their website. The manufacturer number that was associated with that advertisement was Suburban's number for a magnesium anode rod. I placed an order for two rods, but when I received them they were not in any packaging and didn't look like the Suburban magnesium rods I had purchased in the past. I quickly discovered that these were not Suburban magnesium rods, but Camco aluminum rods. I contacted AdventureRV.net and asked for a replacement or refund. This is where things got ugly. They used every ounce of energy possible to try to convince me that I should have known these were Camco aluminum rods and refused to pay for return postage. They will not talk to customers on the phone. I had at least five email exchanges with them and even tried their customer chat line. Finally, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau got AdventureRV.net to agree to pay for return postage and a refund. I received a FedEx prepaid postage voucher from AdventureRV.net and promptly returned the anode rods. Today, I received my refund---minus $6! I am assuming that they deducted the return postage from my refund. This is a horrible company, with extremely poor customer service and no morals, which will go to great lengths to prove that they are right and the customer is wrong. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ADVENTURERV.NET AGAIN, AND I URGE OTHERS TO AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM ALSO.
More Adventurerv.net Complaints & Reviews
- Adventurerv.net - Bad service 
- Adventurerv.net - misleading info/bad return policy 
- Adventurerv.net - Stay away from this company, service sucks
- Adventurerv.net - Misleading advertising - terrible service
- Adventurerv.net - Shipping & return policy
- Adventure RV/wrong part for heating - Wrong product
- Adventurerv.net - Terrible Service, Buyer beware
- Adventurerv.net - surge protector manufacturer's number: 34730 34830
- Adventurerv.net - Surplus / seconds without manufacturer warranty being sold as new
- Adventurerv - Terrible Customer Service