Acura / bad dealer, bad company

1 16601 S Dixie Hwy, Miami FL 33157, Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (305) 232-1400

Acura asked me to send my 2006 Acura MDX to this dealer to upgrade the transmission software. I sent in my car and they did service. The service mamger called me and told me that my car's air filter needs to be replced. I said that I can do by myself. They then asked me to pick up my car. Right after I got my back, I found that one power window completely lost function. The window dropped down. I sent my car back and they fixed it (even not perfect, because when open or close the window, it has a big noise), but that service mamger said to me that "you must let us to do it if we told you to replace the parts". I realized that the dealer did something bad to my car and they made power window lost function. In about 2~3 days later, I found again that horn did not work, then found out all wheel control, including cruise control and radio control, lost function. I asked that dealer to fix it but they refused to do so. I then called Acura customer relationship office, they did not help and the mamger had a very bad attitude.
Never go to that bad Acura dealer, and never purchase Acura!!!

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Sep, 2012

Miami Acura is rated A+ in the Better Business Bureau. When one brings in a car for a transmission repair on a 5 year old vehicle we do not bother with power windows. Quite a bold statement to acuse a reputable dealer of purposely breaking any part. Needless to say in an effort to keep cusotgmer happy we repiared window.