Active Products / Cheap Pressure Washer

Canadian Corp
Terry Fox
My wife puchased an ActiveProducts 1650 pressure washer and I must say that it is the worst piece of crap that I have in my workshop. One of the presure adaptors broke off, because it is a cheap piece of plastic, just like all other pressue components in this motor. I just returned from crappy tire and of course there was a teenager working who was filling in for the boss. Of course his response was that my warranty had just run out, which it had by a few measly months. I have barely used thtis pressure washer but that didn't seem to matter to this little boy! I will be returning to speak with 'Harold' who is supposedly the manager and see what he can do for me ... although I'm not holding my breath.

This is a word to anyone to NOT BUY ANYTHING made by Active Products. Not only should the manufacturer be ashamed of making such a piece of crap, but the store should be equally ashamed for selling such crap to unsuspecting clients. Afterall who takes apart a motor to see if the parts or plastic or metal when purchasing a new tool.

More Active Products Complaints & Reviews