Acs / No IRS form

United States Review updated:

Have called r/t getting my form to get my taxes done however am told I need to go to a site to get the info however all the information I have for the site keeps telling me that I have incorrect information and will not let me get needed information----ALL I WANT IS A FORM FROM YOU TO GET MY TAXES DONE---just send me one--never had a problem before but now that my loan is all paid off you are giving me problems---WHY?????

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Al
      8th of Feb, 2011

    then you need to call the the public information and they can see what's the problem. 1-800-433-3243. and besides the 1098e, which are used for tax purposes cannot be system generated by a representative until late Feb. it's not that they want to give you a hard time. it's just something that's out of their hands

    0 Votes

Post your comment