AchieveCard.com / disputes

United States Review updated:

I have had achieve card - visa for almost a year, and last month i had just put 200.00 on my card and in about 10-15 minutes later someone .I had gotten a text telling me that the purchase was made on my account, I called achieve and they told me they would send me the dispute forms to fill out, and they shut off my card, I couldn't get the rest of the money and they told me it was an international purchase from China and gave me the number, i called it was someone in Utah, they denied my claim and this company is total ###.How can they do this and get away with it ? My next text will be to the B.B.B. And then an attorney.

Li
Sep 02, 2014

Comments

• Sl
      Jan 16, 2013
    Achievecard.com - Do not use this card, there is no possibility of getting your money back if stolen
    Achievecard.com
    achievecard.com

My Debit card was lost, someone found it and was able to rack up over $500.00 in purchase, First I called Achievecard and after 8pm you have no way of cancelling your card, then the rep told me that there is nothing they could do, I have to contact the store where the purchase took place, she also said with their card and ID is not used when making a credit purchase, so there is nothing they could do... Do not use this card, there is no possibility of getting your money back if stolen. Use Green Dot.

• Pa
      Aug 04, 2017

there was an unorthrize amount of $49.00 withdrawal from my account.on July 22 2017 no one else have use my card. I keep my card in my wallet and in my bag.also no one has my pin number. because I have it memorize.