ACE / Playing with the careers

1 India Review updated:

Beware!!! There is a company at Rajkot which is IT based firm and there are also other businesses. It is found that this company has very high attrition rate from beginning. It hires various employees every year of different skilled and leveled including fresher. After few months, company gives layoff or pressurized them to leave the company by giving unclean reasons. It is required to draw attention because some malicious activities are also experienced by few employees. This is more important when this company is more than 10 years old and retain branchs at Ahmedabad at prime locations. <br />
<br />
While hiring employees, company shows the old employees who are very less and are actually relatives of the owners. Owners and higher authorities are rich and well educated including Doctorate so, employees can’t do much against them because activities running by company is well planned. <br />
There are few companies under one name and executing outsourcing2 work for IT and civil engineering etc…in India<br />
<br />
Beware of this ace company because it plays with the career of the employees.

Comments

Ri
  14th of Aug, 2009

I heard similiar kind about one company and sounds same. It may Ace Infoway some thing. It exploits freshers. My friend was victim of this company.

Di
  10th of Sep, 2009
Best Best Advice +6 Votes

I know this company and owner name is Amit. I think he is responsible for all these activities. Its Ace Infoway Pvt Ltd. and software company is outsourcing2india

Ch
  14th of Oct, 2009

ssds

Ad
  10th of Dec, 2009
ACE - Non receipt of passport
ACE
India

Have applied for a passport for my daughter during april 2008 and paid the required amount for the passport charges. My receipt no. C 350478 dated 24/04/2008, but still we are yet to receive the passport for the daughter. Since my residing in kuwait with my wife, it is highly impossible to interact with the passport office, each and every time, since my daughter is residence with their grand parents, it is impossible for them to go to the passport office bearing in mind their old age.

Please treat this as a complaint and kindly do necessary action to get the passport for my daughter and we have to bring her to kuwait to have our happy family life. Passport application collection centre, tirupathi.
Name of my daughter is namrutha priyadarsini mandala
Key no. 6735047808, nellore.

Sh
  31st of May, 2014

Amit Mehta is worst IT person I have seen. I agree with all of you. He has ruined careers of many including me. Beware of this person!

Vi
  10th of Jul, 2014

yes, everthing agains ACE is true, it is fraud company.
They deducted 2000-5000 each month from salary, and giving back after one year.

But if they fire you even they will not giving this security amount and not paying salary too.
They will ask resign forcefully without any notice period.
Malhar, Dr Anu, Monica are evils of the company.

Cd
  12th of May, 2015

It is Amit Mehta whois a shame on IT industry, he is a bast***d of IT fraternity, cunning, shrewd and harming employees

Ri
  24th of Jun, 2015

Yes I truly agree, they are really unprofessional. The take written test, technical and practical for three hours and call for HR round, at the last moment they inform that currently they have closed the openings for the position and will contact when it is reopen. Now why the position is closed without any valid reason, on asking they say it is due to internal issue and cannot be disclosed. For new employee there is so much politics what after joining and working. It is really very disappointing and unprofessional

Ku
  16th of Jan, 2016

what will be the timing and now new scam of Ace Infoway Came After Interviewed Successful Passing Hr will ask for decreasing your salary after fixed on Interview time they tell you join with decrements and not valid reason.