AcaiBurn / My way to get the refund, you should give it a try!!!

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

First of all, I want you guys who are reading this post to know that I am not a native English speaker. So please excuse my English if it's not perfect and please don't attack me because of that.

16 days after AcaiBurn received my return, I got my money back on my card. Here's my way that I want to share with those who are panic about their missing money and unsure if they can get their money back after sending back the product.

When you find out there's some credit missing from your credit card, especially you have got charged for $59.95, $9.95 and $6.95, for sure your money has gone to AcaiBurn and it's so-called "Partners". If you wish to get your refund, here are what you should do:

1. Call [protected] to Acaiburn to cancel "your membership" of Acaiburn. Get the address for where the return product should be sent to. Remember to write down what time and date you talk to their customer service rep and your Cancel Confirmation Number.

2. Ask the rep for the 1-800 numbers of their "Partners" to also cancel the "membership" of them. If you don't ask for the numbers, they won't bother to tell you and then you will be kept getting charged on a monthly basis from their partners. Also remember to write down the Cancel Confirmation Number from each partner.

3. Write a formal letter to them and make a copy of it.

a. The headline should include your NAME, your ADDRESS, your CONTACT NUMBER and EMAIL.

b. What DATE you ordered the product from AcaiBurn website, your ORDER ID (which appears on their order confirmation letter they sent you via email after you order), and what DATE you received the product.

c. Stating since WHEN you started to take their product and after HOW LONG you still don't see any weight lost.

d. Stating what DATE and TIME (better to put down your time zone) you make a phone call to AcaiBurn (put down the number you dial) to cancel your membership and what your CANCEL CONFIRMATION NUMBER is.

e. Last paragraph you write, "Therefor, I am writing this letter with returned product, ?? capsules of ACAIBURN, to request for a refund as I am still fully covered by your 60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee." and "Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon." and your signature.

f. This is what I wrote at the bottom of my letter:
In this parcel, it contains:
- ?? capsules of ACAIBURN in the ACAIBURN bottle
- WEIGHT LOSS success guide
- Printed letter from Sarah Nicholson
- original envelop of parcel as I received
- a copy of My Acaiburn Receipt via my email
- a letter from me

4. Make a copy of EVERYTHING that you are going to send back to them, EVERYTHING!

5. Send the product with a TRACKING NUMBER to them.

P.S. Here's a very useful link that I have found to share with those who have returned the product but after 2 weeks still waiting for the refund.

/URL removed/

Co

Comments

• Sh
      13th of Jun, 2009

I believe it's a crying shame that people cannot even be comfortable buying something with their hard earned money without worrying about a scam being pulled on them! I went to look for this product online after hearing something about it on the Oprah Winfrey show. Thinking that that must mean that it's trustworthy, I gave it a try. I was still hesitant and ended up deciding against it until I got a call from a rep. I had my information already put through so they called and he talked me into trying it by only paying the s&h cost then I'd be charged the monthly bill if I don't cancel. Well as soon as I got the first in the mail I cancelled because I've had problems with this kind of thing before. But I see from reading this other person's warnings to everyone I was still fooled. Anyone who wants to try acaiburn product DO NOT TRY IT! I was so angry about the rip off that I didn't even take the first pills they sent! And I still refuse to take and will NEVER take them! I will send them back as soon as I get my refund. Until then I'm Taking a trip to my bank Monday, getting a new account, transfering all of my money over to it, then closing my old account as soon as they give me my refund. And if they don't I'm going to aid in ruining their business by telling everyone that are ripping off people and stealing money from people's bank accounts with no warning! I'm tired of this BS!!!

• Ac
      28th of Nov, 2009

I have had nothing but problems with this company, it is not a very reputable business and they are scamming the public. I cancelled with them back on Sept.21.2009, sent all the product back to them including the supposedly "FREE SAMPLE", tracked the parcel and it was delivered to the address they gave me on Sept.28.2009 and asked for my refund to be credited back to my credit card. It is now Nov.28.2009 and I still have not received my refund even after 6 emails to them because I could not get through to the 5 different phone numbers that they give.
    I guess telling them I am a senior citizen and cannot afford to be out that money was a mistake, they probable think I wont follow up and they will get to keep my money, BOY HAVE THEY GOT THAT WRONG. I intend to fight them all the way until I get my money refunded.

My advice to everyone who is thinking of sending for this product is to check them out on the web and see all the complaints against them before you do, I wish I had done that before I sent for it.

Eileen Macaulay