AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Le
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I have a receipt saying that the acaiburn that I purchase was for free and all I paid for was for postage and handling.
    So why was I charged $59.95 USD for acaiburn when the trail said it was free?
    Could you explain the above and send me a reply before you finish for the day please, thankyou.
    My details as follows; order id is 100446261.
    Thanks,
    Leslie Cordes

• Le

it is comfirmed.

• Ji
      3rd of Apr, 2009

This company - Acaiburn, Julie Parks and dodgy Dr Perricone - is a rip off they do not deliver and you can't contact them and they WILL keep taking your money. Definately don't go there.

• Da
      6th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - how to cancel??
    Acaiburn
    P.O Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    acaiburn.com

I ordered the free bottle and 2 amounts of 59.95 was withdrawn from my checking account, 1 on 3-16-09 and one on 3-30-09. Then I received a package with 3 bottles in it with no return address or phone number so I can return them. Please help me.

• Cy
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the "free "trial of Acai Burn and before my time was up, I received a charge of $60.55 on my credit credit card. I sent the remainder back and called to cancel any more. Now 1I received another shipment. I did not open it but feels like 3 bottles. I called again and was told there was no record of cancellation. I hope this is not scam . I will see if it comes off my credit card.

• Ly
      6th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from my bank and not receiving goods
    acaiburn

ordered acaiburn diet capsuls, took money out of bank did not recieve product. 3 weeks later took further money out of my account for products i did'nt order. unable to contact this company. have since cancelled this card and informed my bank.

• Un
      6th of Apr, 2009

I read the terms and agreement I received my free trial on Friday April 3 and Monday April 6 It was charged on debt card so where is my 14 day trial period. When I called them about they said I had already been charged so all they can do is cancel so there would be no further charges.

• Va
      7th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Payments
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom

Further to my previous complaint re AcaiBurn payments and so-called membership, try writing to James Norton at [protected]@quickcashsupport.com. He has promised to cancel all future debits from my bank account.
    Vanessa

• Fu
      9th of Apr, 2009

I have not even received the product so that I could return it. I've
    Contacted my credit card company and asked them to stop further payments, the problem is they have taken the money in three different names. someone must be able to stop these con artists.
    I've rang the number to no avail and their helpline does not work.

winnie

9th of Apr, 2009

i am in the u.k. and placed an order for a free trial with acaiburn, on seeing that they had charged me 20$ more than i expected i immediately tried to cancel. none of the free phone numbers work from the u.k. and it is impossible to contact the live help line which they say to do if there are any problems. i have since seen hundreds of complaints and problems with this company and wonder how on earth i can get in touch with them to cancell the free trial. your help would be appreciated and if it helps my email is... [protected]@hotmail.co.uk. many thanks

• Di
      10th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - payment taken, no product received
    Dianne
    4 Autumn Close Carina, 4152
    Brisbane Metro Area
    Queensland
    Australia
    Phone: 07 33988651

I ordered a fortnight trail and have now been charged 3 times, could anyone please let me know how to get my money back and stop them debiting my credit card.

10th of Apr, 2009

I have cancelled my subscription by email, but was recharged over and over again for ebooks and web[protected].

Email to cancel Acaiban is : [protected]@acaiburn.com

Ebooks cancellation is 001-800-989-5907 from UK
    Insider secrets cancellation is 001-866-279-6513 from UK

I have cancelled all 3 this week after recurring charges. I hope this is of help to you. I got through to the numbers at 7pm our time.

Best of luck

Heather Scott

• Bo
      11th of Apr, 2009

No need to be rude, I agree, you must work for them.

At NO TIME did it mention that I would be signed up to an additional 2 "services" courtesy of Acaiburn once I made the critical mistake of signing up for this product. I ordered mine of April 3rd, still no sign of it. PLUS, they have already charged me for the stuff when it clearly states that you will not be charged for the product for 2 weeks AFTER receiving it through the post.

Oh, and it would be VERY HELPFUL to have the International dialing code posted on the website for us "dummies" who live outside the US

• Li
      11th of Apr, 2009

I agree totally with Jill and feel such a fool for not reading up these reports before ordering

• Ka
      12th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Cancelling future orders
    121 E. Hwy 124
    Hallsville
    Missouri

I tried to cancel future orders of this product and every link I tried that was stated by the company was a DEAD END! Does anyone know what can be done to cancel future shipments?? This product comes out of Canada and is supposedly "Seen on Oprah".

• Bo
      14th of Apr, 2009

Addendum to above post.

None of the "click here to see Terms and Conditions" or "click here to see a full review" links work. There is also no link to a free live webchat with employees. I've cancelled my card and the credit card company have put a stop on the amount for the shipping/handling fees so hopefully they will be left with nothing from me. The credit card company are going to investigate Acaiburn too and then warn other card customers about them. I've done all I can from my end.

Oh yes, still waiting for my "14 day free trial" product to arrive...

16th of Apr, 2009

i ordered in acaiburn cyprus but i didnt recieve my ordered for 30 days fast and i afraid because they charge me for two times in my debit card. i'm so disgsting about this company for what happen. i'm here in london, can anyone give me a number.

17th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - not recieved
    Australia

ordered the product on 6 march 2009, as of end April still not recieved, they charged me a total of $130.00 which included original free trial, postage and handling and then had the cheek to charge me for amonths supply and membership, to which I hae received nothing.
    Have contacted email and keep getting told it is lost in transit.
    DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM.

• Di
      21st of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Fraud product, it there is one
    AcaiBurn
    Ireland

Beware of AcaiBurn and Jesse Willms. I ordered AcaiBurn with the belief that only $4.95 would be deducted from my account + shipping; $24.95 has been robbed. Seemingly a shipping address was not received and I am advised to go through the ordering process AGAIN & the Credit Card details AGAIN?! I never normally give details over the net and I never will again... THIS IS A SCAM!

3rd of May, 2009

Ordered on line a free sample of Acaiburn dietary supplement which included free shipping. To date I have been charged:

6.31 (Canadian dollars)

8.76 (Canadian dollars)

74.83 (Canadian dollars)

I am returning the Acaiburn and expect a full refund.

Helen Rogersd