Abu Dhabi Airportetihad airline

To whom it may concern,

Yesterday I was called by yourselves to be made about of a flight change by jet airways. Think meant my connecting flight was a 8 hour wait rather than a 2 hour wait. The only reason why I picked this airline oringally was because of the flight times, little waiting around between flights and the good reputation that etihad had. I do believe this was jet airways fault but I don't understand why you are in partnership with them if they are causing you to lose custom? I paid for these flights expecting the service I had paid for and this was not the case.

After several phone calls later and the phone line being disconnecting and yourselves no calling me back. I have now inoccured charges from my mobile phone company. Due to my frustration I got my travelling partner to phone up and she was eventually given a refund which we have to wait 3 weeks for.

So my reason for complain is the terrible customer service I received when calling yesterday, the fact you notify me 2 weeks before flying, I can not get my refund for 3 weeks and in the meantime I have to find some spare cash to pay for some new flights with another airline. Finally inccur phone charges trying to resolve this matter when in fact you should be calling me and return my call when the phone line is disconnected.

So I would appreciate it if I could have my refund asap, especially before I go to India on 20th February 2017. And I would like you to give me an extra £50 for my phone charges.

I am truly disappointed by your airline and who you are in partnership with, I suggest that in future your airline should think carefully who it works with. This has caused me so much stress and anxiety before a holiday which is something I do not need.

Regards

Helen Cooper

Abu Dhabi Airport

Co
Feb 06, 2017

Comments

• Et
      Feb 06, 2017

Dear Helen,

Thanks for coming to us and sharing this experience with us, we'd firstly like to apologise for the service provided and we will need to look into this further. To do so, kindly send this feedback to our team; [protected]@etihad.ae to review and advise accordingly. We hope to hear back from you soon to help *Gill