ABI / Since we started we experienced problems with deliveries

We have 12 outlets who sell ABI products. Since we started years ago we experienced problems with deliveries. But the past year everything is just worse than ever before. We get calls to say we must not phone, the call centre will phone us - which they never do. When we get an order to them, they just don't deliver. Sometimes we have to wait three weeks for an order!!! You can phone the call centre, cell numbers or sent e-mails. You just get no response - I wonder if they still exist. I am sure the award for NO SERVICE at all must go to ABI. We will have to let our customers know that it is purely because of poor service that the fridges are empty.

Ur

Comments

• Co
      9th of Apr, 2008
    ABI - Fraud and scam!
    ABI
    782 buena vista
    ventura
    Phone: 805 648-1343

Call from Rate Reduction center, telling me they can reduce debt on all cards. Cost of $895. for lifetime. Do not think this is legitimate company.

• Co
      9th of Apr, 2008

The name of the company that I am complaining about is NOT ABI the name of the company committing fraud is THE RATE REDUCTION CENTER> AND PRIORITY DIRECT MARKETING.

20th of Aug, 2018
    ABI - 2ltr Coca Cola
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Bought a 2ltr Coke at an Engen in Pretoria today 13th May 2018. On pouring a glass, I noticed it looks watered down. This is not the product I wished to spend so much money on. Please could I get my money back and reassurance that if I buy a coca cola product again, the quality will be as it as always been? It Good?