Abercrombie / Misleading

1 Novi, MI, United States Review updated:

I am a manager at Abercrombie and Fitch at Twelve Oaks Mall. I assure you most complaints made are those that can be easy misunderstandings between customer and employee. Abercrombie, Fitch, Hollister, etc do not discriminate in any form, shape, or way. We greet every customer with a very warm inviting "hey, whats up" or let them know of any promotions. Our clothes do run small sometimes but our jeans go up to size 11 at Hollister and a size 16 at A&F. Hollister, Abercrombie, and Fitch have a percise "look", Just because those of typical California males and females does not mean we do not sell larger sizes, which we do. Please dont jump to conclusions! We the employees try to help and support every customer individually so if you ever feel left out or like you need help finding a size, believe me ive worked with the three stores for over 6 years, WE WILL HELP FIND YOU SOMETHING. Our stores are full of a variety of clothes, accessories, male or female, fat or skinny, blonde or brunette, black or white . It doesnt matter to us, Our main goal throughout the day is to make sure our customers leave HAPPY.

Comments

• Ha
      14th of Dec, 2012

I find it hard to believe that the goal at Abercrombie & Fitch in Twelve Oaks mall is to make sure the customers leave happy, because I certainly wasn't happy leaving there. The girl in the first room did not say ANYTHING to me. She just stood there flirting with some boy for 10 minutes straight. Then when the boy went back to work, she still continued to say nothing. Nobody else was in the room and it was obvious I was looking for something. Every room I walked into was empty. Nobody offered to help me and the employees were ice cold. Everywhere clothes were just thrown about, in desperate need of folding. Obviously this store doesn't discriminate because the employees were of different races and none were attractive. Won't be returning.

• Sk
      14th of Dec, 2012

Haydenxx - did you open your mouth and ask for help? Retail clerks aren't mindreaders.

• Co