Abercrombie / Misleading
I am a manager at Abercrombie and Fitch at Twelve Oaks Mall. I assure you most complaints made are those that can be easy misunderstandings between customer and employee. Abercrombie, Fitch, Hollister, etc do not discriminate in any form, shape, or way. We greet every customer with a very warm inviting "hey, whats up" or let them know of any promotions. Our clothes do run small sometimes but our jeans go up to size 11 at Hollister and a size 16 at A&F. Hollister, Abercrombie, and Fitch have a percise "look", Just because those of typical California males and females does not mean we do not sell larger sizes, which we do. Please dont jump to conclusions! We the employees try to help and support every customer individually so if you ever feel left out or like you need help finding a size, believe me ive worked with the three stores for over 6 years, WE WILL HELP FIND YOU SOMETHING. Our stores are full of a variety of clothes, accessories, male or female, fat or skinny, blonde or brunette, black or white . It doesnt matter to us, Our main goal throughout the day is to make sure our customers leave HAPPY.
More Abercrombie Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie And Hollister - environment 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - They owe me $256.00 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!