Abella Mayfair — not a free trial - scam alert - bait and switch
This company tries to sell you a free trial and then pulls the rug from under you. They promote that you will get a bottle for a small shipping and handling charge what they don't tell you unless you dig through their terms and conditions is that you just signed up for a subscription and they're going to screw you for $99.95 usd in 14 days after you order, and every 30 days after that.
I ordered the rapid wrinkle cream and the maximum moisture cream on december 5th and got an e-mail from them that I was charged us$3.95 and us$4.95 respectively, then on december 21 I got charged without any notice $123.49 cad and $137.66 cad on january 1st. When I called I finally found out that I was signed up for a subscription service and that they refuse to refund me for the service that I never wanted nor the service that was sold to me.
Oh and on january 8th they charged me again this time $122.03 cad.
On their site you will not see any mention of a subscription or a $99.95 charge unless you scroll all the way to the bottom and click the grey link on the light grey background that says "terms".
They'll hide behind the legality of what they do but make no mistake it is a scam and they will not refund any money because they hid it in their terms.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial