Abella Mayfair / free trial

Ontario, Canada

Hello to everyone. My heart goes out to you if you, like myself have fallen prey to the free Trial offer of a sample of skin care and then discovered in shock that you have been charged not only for $ 5.95 of shipping and handling, but signed up for a out receivership. Same thing has happened to me at a time in my life when I was feeling really low emotionally and still recovering from surgery, so not 100 % up to par and had not had an income in 3 years. Ordered this sample to maybe find something to feel a bit better and then found myself with credit card charges nearing $ 500.00 Can. Dollars. Someone on this board described how they complained to the Better Business Bureau, that is exactly what I did. I just would not back down. The Company told me, that I did not read their Terms and Conditions and that I had two weeks to change the auto receivership and get product sent to me every few weeks. I phoned the police, complaint to the Fraud Reporting and the Better Business Bureau and I told them that I had complained with the RCMP.. Eventually the Company Abella Mayfair claimed on the Better Business Bureau website that they would make an exception and refund me in full. Please do not just let these scammers get away with this. I stayed adamant and said, that the only thing I signed up for was the free Trial and agreed to pay for shipping and receiving. Please don't let them get away with it.

Al