Abella Mayfair / false advertising
My complaint mirrors another complaint I just read about this company. When contacted, there was no mention that I would be charged for my free trial once delivered. I was only to be charged for delivery. I received two separate products hence two full charges. One month lather (nov 2106) two more boxes containing face products arrive. Charged again. I have contacted company but terms state no refund.
I believe this is false advertising. Refunds should be allowed if product not opened.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - 90 second wrinkle cream
- Abella Mayfair - payment
- Abella Mayfair - unauthorized credit card charges, scam and ripoff. 
- Abella Mayfair - unauthorized credit card charges & unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream