Abebooks.com — Deceptive practices
These people are facilitators of fraud and deceptive practices, if not frauds themselves. First order I placed they charged my credit card immediately. A few days later I got confirmation from one of their alleged reseller that the book had shipped and a postal tracking number. Several weeks later, no book - and then they claimed they mistakenly issued the tracking number. Liars. How do you mistakenly issue a postal tracking number?
Second time, abebooks.com offered a book I wanted. Fortunately I kept a copy of the listing because once again they charged my credit card and days later shipped a book. Not the book I ordered. Once again abebooks.com blamed their alleged reseller.
I would not recommend abebooks.com for any purpose.
More Abebooks.com Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- AbeBooks - Customer Service
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Hidden Pricechanges 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks - I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing
- AbeBooks - Beware