AbeBooks — Hidden Pricechanges
CAUTION: I experienced a major price change - without any alert. Chose a book at US$ 80, 00. Price changed to US$ 290, 00 when the item was placed in the shopping basket. No notification - no alert!!
Comment from Abebooks Customer Support: "I understand that the book you wish to order is appearing in your shopping basket at a different price than what was displayed in the online listing. This kind of price discrepancy occurs when a bookseller updates the price of a listing - it will appear at the new, correct price in the shopping basket even though the updated price is not yet reflected in the search results."
Imagine this kind of attitude in your supermarket...
More AbeBooks Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Deceptive practices 
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- AbeBooks - Customer Service
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks - I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing
- AbeBooks - Beware