AbeBooks — Rip off
I sold back numerous college text books and received a check in the mail for 1/3 of the amount that should have been given. I was told they only received 5 of 7 books and the two that were missing were the most expensive and the largest. It seemed like quite a coincidence that the most expensive books went missing when they were all shipped in the same box. Nowhere on the website is a valid number to call without leaving a message. I asked numerous times for a phone number to speak with someone and was rudely ignored. Failed to return calls, would only email and supplied horrible and untrustworthy service.
More AbeBooks Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Deceptive practices 
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- AbeBooks - Customer Service
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks - I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- AbeBooks - Hidden Pricechanges 
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing