AAA.com / battery service
I bought a new battery from aaa when mine died. While under warranty my battery died again. I called them to fix it. I was told i had to take my car to auto zone for about 4 hours to charge it then call aaa to come back to my home & retest the battery before they would honor the warranty. I didn't have a ride to auto zone & i have to drive my girls to & from school every day (This is on a sunday) i decided to just buy a new one because i couldn't do what he was asking. I told him i would keep the battery, charge it later & use it for fans & music @ my daughters softball tournaments, he says fine. He gives me the final total, i wright the check, then he tells me i have to give him an additional 10.00 to keep the battery or he has to take it from me. I refused because it is mine, i paid for it already. He says he is going to take out the new battery he just put in my car & aaa will call the police & charge me with theft if i don't pay the 10.00 or give them my battery i previously purchased. My husband asked him to leave & he began shouting @ him & wouldn't leave. I paid him & called the police who told aaa guy it was a civil matter & he could not arrest me for theft because it was my battery. He upset me, my husband, my children & threw off my whole day planned & still has my $. I can afford the 10 but why after i already paid did he as for more? They are the crooks, they are bad. I will never renew with them again & we have been with them since 1980's. I plan on contacting the attorney general about this & more because he threatened me to get the money.
More AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - randall peoples with aaa texas
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - not getting what I asked for not getting service when I need it
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - someone has to be present with vehicle to have it towed.
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - member services/unauthorized use of member benefits w/no resolution for customer/member
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behaviour, company failed to reimburse for a service they could not provide