A1 marketing / No Response/Not professional

A1 Marketing contacted me at a time to which I was actually looking to sell my timeshare. First impression was great, they were friendly and expeditious in working to set everything up to put my Timeshare on the market. The processed everything in one day, including take my $800 they claimed was warranted for sale in the sale to which my Timeshare was stationed. They even provided me with a "show" date for the Timeshare. That date came and went, I tried to contact the company through various e-mails to only receive one response that someone would contact me to discuss. Well I think you know where that went. No call. I continued to send more e-mails with no reply. I finally called the "home" facility only to reach a voice mail, surprisingly, stating that all representatives were busy, probably scamming others, to leave information and someone would get back to me. You know what I received in return, a generic e-mail stating they are doing the best they can to sell more Timeshare and they will keep me informed. Hade I not reached out I wouldn't have had any contact with this company since signing this sucker up. They are a huge SCAM, BEWARE!!! Unless you have money to burn and really don't care about selling your Timeshare!!!

More A1 marketing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• A1
      20th of Sep, 2010

SHREDERDUDE we would love to speak with you in regards to you not being able to reach anyone in Customer Service. If this is the case we will be able to assist you with any requests/concerns that you may have. We would like to start first by providing the Toll Free number where you or anyone else who has questions/concerns can contact between the hours of 10am-9pm ET for an immediate respone (866) 365-8138 Ext. 1. To verify that you are truly a client of A1 we ask that you respond to this post with your Profile Number that was provided in your welcome package. The reason we are asking for your profile number is so we know how to contact you and to also make sure that you are truly a client of A1 and not our competition posting negative comments about us on the web. We look forward to hearing from you soon and if this is a legitimate complaint we will resolve this matter swiftly.

Regards,