A, C, M Luminique.com / Excessive unauthorised payments

15 Westland Drive , Ulverstone, Tasmania, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0408158215

On order no.280734455NJ I signed on for a $2.00 trial offer only to have $74.33 removed from my credit card account, this was done without my knowledge or consent and i certainly would not have agreed to purchase something that dear with out a trial first and secondly i want all charges with this company cancelled and any further products cancelled and anymore to do with this dodgy lot of Internet pirates cancelled and they should not be allowed to trade on the Internet full stop .
Yours Terence Smith.

Te
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 04, 2014

Sorry to see so many other people being incorrectly charged by Luminique and I was one of them. Exaclty same thing happened with me. After they sent a zero dollar bill, they charged me with USD 69.95 at a later date. Its a scam from Luminique

• We
      Oct 12, 2014

Same thing for me -- however l reported this unauthorised withdrawal directly to my bank who cancelled the card, Luminique not longer have access and can not with- draw" easy funds " l'm now going to complete a bank investigation /complaint form for a refund for $79.99 from this appalling company.