$59/mo. membership charge. / Unwanted charge on Credit card

AKA Pacific Naturals
AKA Zeta Clear
AKA Nutralogy
Alternate Web Sites

All the above are subsidiaries to: GSMC Ventures, Inc.
_________________________________________________________________

I noticed a lot of "wanted" charges on my September credit card statement from four different membership companies...none which I applied for.

One of them was from Boom, Health & Beauty @$59.99/month charge that also appear on my September and October statement. In fact, these are 5 different unwanted charges from 5 different “membership” type companies with monthly membership charges deducted out of my credit card starting on my September visa card statement all posted within 1 -2 days from each other. After careful investigation, it seems that came from my last mail order charge (that same day posting) from a internet company that I ordered some items from. They did asked me to try a Discount membership for 30 days for FREE and I would get 20% off my order...which I agreed to by phone and they said our conversation was being recorded (which I didn't mind) and the costs is only $14.95/month. When they asked me if I agree to discounts in travel, health, hotels, beauty, coupons, discount movie tickets, etc. I said, "why not...it's only $14.95/month membership and I get 30 days free and if I want to extend it, it'll be only $14.95 and I can cancelled at any time. A lot of people don’t remember conversations after they hang up the phone but I have a very good memory of this one. After you’d placed your order by phone and you want to decide to take the offer of a 30 day FREE membership, you are transferred to another person who will VERBALLY sign you up for the 30 day FREE membership. The person will informed you that the conversation will be recorded (which most people will say it’s O.K.). He/She asked a question and you answered. (Like your name, your address, tell you about the MEMBERSHIP (not plural…just single…MEMBERSHIP). What really happened was that they don't tell you is that the travel, health, hotel, vacation, beauty, coupons are all offers for memberships to DIFFERENT organizations, EACH one of these companies have their own membership fee that will be billed to your credit card. It’s really tricky how this recording was done. Every time they asked a question, you hear a “click” and then you answer the question. Some questions are sort of confusing or vague so you normally will start asking for more
information, the person on the other end will come back on, saying, “Just answer YES or NO, then they will asking the answer again and you will hear a “click”. Each one of those questions are transferred and molded later toward a particular membership company and sent over to them. The original mail order company that you FIRST officially ordered your merchandize from transferred you over to the FREE MEMBERSHIP for 30 days department and these people in the FREE MEMBERSHIP department passed over your recorded agreement along with on your CREDIT CARD number to all these OTHER "membership" agencies. That’s how they were able to your credit card number and that's how they are STILL ABLE TO KEEP on charging on your card. That’s how all the different charges are on your credit card statement from companies you never heard of. When you called these companies up, their representative all claim that they have a “recording” of your conversation and the verbal agreement which no doubt they probably do have it ….but it’s an “altered” version of it with only YES or NO answers which can be fit into any questions asked. I think this is HOW it was done.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

From Boom, Health & Beauty leads to Healthbuy.com which leads you to
Pacific Naturals Co. (Burbank, California)

Boom, Health & Beauty @ $59.97/mo. Membership [protected]) (Burbank, Calif) .AKA Healthbuy.com AKA www.websupportcenter.com, AKA Pacific Natural Co. 2049 North Lincoln, Burbank, Calif 95104 . They also operated under the company names such as Healthbuy.com, Pacific Naturals. Co., Market Health, Inc.; 18458 Santar Street; 2040 North Lincoln, GSMC Ventures, Inc, dailyinfosolutions, Healthlegend.com, Zeta Clear, Nutralogy.

(This company only have a total 1-5 people working on their staff. When you usually called in, you will always get a person named Christian (a real jerk who keeps hanging up on me and talk over me and yells at me...doesn't disclosed the REAL name of the company or the address or transferred me to his Supervisor. I was persistent. The first time that I called the phone number listed on my credit card statement, I got Christian. He was REALLY NICE until I asked him about the unwanted charge on my credit card statement. He hung up on me. Then I had to called him back 3 times and I keep getting Christian AGAIN and AGAIN. . And he hung up on me 3 times. Every I called, I get a greetings and some pre-recorded greeting that if I needed customer service to go on line: www.websupportcenter.com. I went on line to www.websupportcenter.com and it listed a U.S. customer service contact phone number. So I called the phone number listed in the www.websupportcenter.com for U.S. customers and I got CHRISTIAN AGAIN….and of course he hung up on me again. In fact, in you called the United Kingdome Customer Service number [protected] or the Australia Customer Service phone: [protected], you probably end up with CHRISTIAN. I called up the same phone number the next day and I got Christian again!!!. He knew who I was before I said a word so I guess my name and phone number must light up on his phone monitor. I started to asked him a couple of questions about his company, he started yelling and talking over me…then he hung up on me again. He did this 3 times and I repeatedly told him who I was and what line of work I do, he hung up anyway. After more hung ups again, I told him that since he’s the ONLY one who always answers the phone, I am going to named him on my “fraud” complaint and he’s going to be ONLY one who is going to be “hung out to dry” on “criminal fraud charges. I guess that must had “scared” him. He reluctantly told me that their company website name is Healthbuy.com and then transfer me over to his manager/supervisor Brenda. She said that their company name is Pacific Naturals Co. located at 2049 North Lincoln, Burbank, Calif 95104. I talked with Brenda but she said that she was on another call so I excused her to go finish up with her other customer………meanwhile another person got back on the phone with me. I asked him what his name was. He said, “Who to you think!!!...I’m Christian” but it didn’t sound like him since I interact with him 6 times before and most of the time he was talking over me so I had listened to his voice very carefully before he hung up on me 6 times. This fellow had a mellow foreign accent…sounds like a island accent. I told him that he didn’t sound like the Christain that I talked with before because he has an “accent”. Then he snapped, yelling, “WHAT? …. ARE YOU DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME?” Just because a person said she/he heard a voice that have an “accent” doesn’t mean that it’s a discrimination. He must be VERY INSECURE AND HAVE LOW SELF ESTEM OF HIMSELF OR he must have a double personality which he switches from an American Accent to a Foreign Accent. There are 2 other foreign customer service lines: Brasil [protected] and German: Deutscher Kundenservice: [protected] …so they must have staff speaking those languages.

This Christian keeps on insisting that there is an VERBAL ORAL AGREEMENT and that it is binding. That is to be debatable. A Verbal Oral Agreement is ONLY BINDING if there is a “meeting of the minds between the parties”. It is NOT binding if the agreement was made in duress or pressure or if one party uses unfair business practices or deceptive methods to “con” the other into an agreement or if one of the parties is “confused” and did not understand the agreement. It is NOT binding if the agreement is made directly with a minor. It is NOT binding if the verbiage in any way is altered. However, I don’t think that I AM THE ONE ONLY that have been dealing with him. Christian must have HUNDREDS of OTHER people calling him about the SAME thing which leads me to believe that logically if I worked for any company that receives SO MANY COMPLAINTS, I myself, (if Christian HAS A BRAIN) would start looking at the profile of the company that I worked for. Today, one doesn’t have to spend money to hire a private detective. The INTERNET is a MARVELOUS tool. If he had investigated his employer, he would have found that Healthbuy.com aka Pacific Naturals Co. have been using DECEPTION, CON, FRAUD in obtaining memberships for $59.99. He would have found that Better Business Bureau has given Healthbuy.com( on scale of A+ to “F”, an F rating with 137 complaints. (Advertising/sales issues 39, billing/collection issues 45, problems with product/service 46, delivery issues 5, guarantee/warranty issues 2). BBB has placed an “Alert” on this business. According to the BBB’s investigation (www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/ Vitamins-and –Food):
“ Complainants allege misleading advertising, unauthorized credit card charges, receipts of
unwanted merchandise, and difficulty implementing cancellation procedures. Customers complaint
after repeated attempts to cancel, shipments are stop but customers are STILL being billed. In some
cases complainants report dissatisfaction with having to pay shipping charges to return unauthorized
product ships, or products caused illness.

If either CHRISTIAN AND BRENDA (manager) had any BRAINS at all, they would had discovered all the above background information on the company that they worked for (just like I did) and find that a lot of caller’s complaint have some validity to them ………unless CHRISTIAN and BRENDA are BOTH ALREADY totally AWARE of this and they are part of the “conspiracy of the con”. If this is so, they are BOTH guilty of “aiding and abetting”, “giving out false information”, “consumer fraud”, “stealing funds”, etc. Given the total amounts SCAMMED is over $500.00, it’s a FELONY. Meanwhile for the people who have been scammed for minor amounts, they can take their case to SMALL CLAIMS and pretty much can win their case. It is also good to take the BBB report with them and a backup have a complaint filed with the local District Attorney’s office.

From my research on Boom, Health & Beauty: First of all, there is no such company as Boom, Health & Beauty. I called up my Chase Credit Card about the 9/14/12 posting of the $59.99. The Chase Rep said that they don’t even have the word Boom, Health & Beauty listed at all. All they have listed on their monitor was just a description that it sells at “discounts on beauty aids and products”. Boom, Health & Beauty is a bogus name. There is one Boom, Health & Beauty listing on the Internet. It’s a company in located in India. They sell some beauty products but mostly basmati rice, Indian spices, Indian Handicrafts, apparel & fashion to fertilizers. The REAL names of the SAME company are: Healthbuy.com AKA Pacific Natural Co. AKA Market Health, Inc., AKA 18458 Santar Street, AKA 2040 North Lincoln, AKA dailyinfosolutions, AKA Healthlegend.Com, AKA www.websupportcenter.com AKA HealthOps. I looked up Healthbuy.com on the internet and there are 15 pages of complaints against Healthbuy.com on the www.consumeraffairs.com website. I reviewed all the complaints. Some of the Products were sold through Craigslist. Some probably were “purchased” unknowingly through the Internet as FREE OFFERS. Some of the products don’t work and no refunds were ever reimbursed even though there was a guarantee of a refund up to 90 days of purchase. I noticed that some of the people who received these products are from STATES such as Utah, Virginia, Nevada, New Jersey, and some are from overseas and some in California.

Healthbuy.com: (AKA Pacific Naturals Co., DAILYINFOSOLUTIONS, AKA HEALTH LEGEND.COM, AKA www.websupportcenter.com AKA HealthOps .) From what I pulled up on the internet, HealthBuy.com (and all the AKA’S) sells herbal supplements such as Bolix, Breast actives, Hoodia Chaser, Idol lips, Liveractive, Muscle Advance Whey Protein, Oxyhives, Deer Antler plus (what does mean…how do they get ingredients like Bambi”s antler? Is it even legal?) It also states in very fine print on the bottom of the page of HealthBuy Products Reviews: Disclaimer: The Story(s) depicted on this site and the person(s) depicted in the store are NOT REAL. Rather, this FICTIONAL story is based on the results that some people who have used these products have achieved. (Like WHO for instance????) The results portrayed in the story and in the comments are ILLUSTRATIVE, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This pate receives compensation for clicks on or purchases of products feature on this site.

Pacific Naturals Co.
Back ground: Pacific Naturals Co.: (2049 N. Lincoln St., Burbank, California 91504) I also looked up Pacific Naturals Co. There are a LOT OF BAD REVIEWS FROM PEOPLE WHO GOT ALSO SCAMMED into memberships and have received products that don’t work and people. On 5/27, 10, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for Pacific Naturals by GSCM Ventures, Inc. in Burbank, Ca, 95104. The current federal status of this trademark filing is REPORT COMPLETED SUSPENDED CHECK- CASE STILL SUSPENDED. Status Date: . (8/24/2012) The correspondent listed for Pacific Naturals is GSMC Ventures, Inc. of GSCM Ventures, Inc. 2040 N. Lincoln St., Burbank, Ca [protected]

Today (11/04/12), I just called up my Chase CREDIT Card and my Chase REP told me that ANOTHER CHARGE OF $59.99 was posted on 10/14/12 by some company known as HEALTH LEGEND.COM [protected],
Customer Service: [protected], Health Legend, 8721 Santa Monica Boulevard, #850, Los Angeles, CA 90069, [protected]@gmail.com I called the customer service number: The recorded greetings voices sure sound like Christian and Brenda.
*************************************************************************************************
From Pacific Naturals Co.……leads you to …… GSCM Ventures, Inc.

GSCM Ventures, Inc. is the headquarters) located on (3 addresses given on the Internet)
2049 N. Lincoln St., Burbank, Ca [protected]
12100 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, Ca [protected] phone [protected].
350 . Glen Oaks Bld, #305, Burbank, Ca [protected] phone [protected]

GSCM Ventures, Inc. is registered with the Secretary of State/ State of California with their Articles of Incorporation which lists the Corporate officers and phone numbers. Robert Freemen is the registered agent for service. They have filed a Statement & Designation by Foreign Corporation on Monday 9/20/04. GSCM Ventures, Inc. has 2 Corporate officers Gary Mc Nellay who is the President and V-President and a 2nd person David Rivero and 12 employees. It looks like that this GSCM Ventures, Inc. originally was located in Carson City, Nevada. The Public Health Service for the food & Drug Administration/ San Francisco district had issued a WARNING letter to advise GSCM Ventures Inc., that several of their products VIOLATED the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. Sec. 321 (g)(1)(13) that they advertised many of their products indicating FALSE therapeutic claims….such as preventing cataracts, cure cancer, prevents or stop or cure arthritis, lower cholesterol levels, prevent or cure for cardiovascular disease, cure infection, impaired immune function. It sounds like the OLD TIME CON-ARTIST from the old west selling “SNAKE OIL” for a CURE for EVERYTHING!!! This letter was sent on 12/12/06 /Certified mail/returned receipt requested by the FDA. (Warning letter can be found in http”//www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/Warning) If anyone has problems with any products that claims to do one thing but it doesn’t work, contact: Marshalette Edwards, Compliance Officer, at: Public Health Service, Food & Drug Administration : 1431 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, Ca [protected]. You can also review customer complaints on www.trustlink.org /Reviews/GSCM-Ventures, Inc. There are some responses to the complaints by GSCM Ventures, Inc. stating that they are a “reputable company” or they do not sell or give out personal information of credit card number and that “they never had any complaints. All of which, of course, is not true, especially when there is a letter from the FDA warning them to STOP such practices in the past.

GSCM Ventures, Inc. is listed several times in Yahoo! and Google. On one of the websites list GSCM Ventures, Inc. is a mortgage broker. (manta.com) On another website, GSCM Ventures, Inc. sells computer equipment. On another website, GSCM Ventures, Inc. is a restaurant and management consultant. (http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/gscm-ventures-inc/44206379.aspx. If you go into another website: 17153 Devonshire Street LLC has a location in Los Angeles, CA. The company's line of business includes Real Estate Acquisition and Management. On another website, GSCM Venture, Inc. sells/ Mfg Toilet Preparations. (what the heck is a toilet preparation?)

I have read through over 15 – 20 pages of numerous complaints from people had bath faith dealings with these companies. (www.consumeraffairs.com, https://www.complaintsboard.com, www.bbb.com. Riffoff.com. etc) It is very sad that MOST of the victims who get scammed are the weak, the disabled, the Elderly and the helpless….people who can not fend for themselves. These people shop either on line or on the phone because they don’t go out or can’t get out. Most of them are on limited incomes.
The most saddest complaint was from a United States Marine who had done 2 tours of duty in Iraq, a soldier who was willing to lay down his life and served our country to protect us from harm. He had “unwanted charges on his credit card” and he was treated with GREAT DISPECT by these companies who didn’t CARE for anyone but theirselves and HOW they could drain ANOTHER SEVERAL MORE WORTH OF monthly membership him. Is that the way this company TREATS A WAR HERO??? It is SO UN-AMERICAN !!! GEE WHIZ !!! OBVIOUSLY WITH THESE COMPANIES, HOW LOW CAN ONE GET !!!????

THERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO DEAL WITH SITUATION AND FIND A REMEDY to resolved the problems and get these victims their hard earned money back instead of victims just filing complaints one after another. From all of the complaints, it seems that this have been going on for a LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG TIME.

I know that the GOVERNMENT and LOCAL agencies MOVES really SLOW and it takes YEARS to even have a complaint dealt with. HOWEVER, VICTIMS NEEDS HELP NOW. So what is the remedy? What can a victim do with PEOPLE OR COMPANIES who are “### of the earth?’” You have get PEOPLE (Authorities) behind you ..those WHO ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN these companies who are SCAMMING the innocent. People who are in POWER to investigate them, in POWER to haul them in on charges and FINE them, get RESTITUTION for the VICTIMS. These companies should all HAUL IN for questionings and at the end BE SHUT DOWN, FINE, OWNERS AND CORPORATE OFFICERS IMPRISONED for embezzling the public’s money, running a SCAM and laundering money from one state to another and hiding it within their numerous AKA companies. If the victims of this scam are from outside California and their credit cards got charged, then it’s fraud via “interstate commerce” and that will involve the F.B.I.

CC:

ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE: CALIF DEPT. OF JUSTICE: Attention: Public Inquiry Unit: P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, Ca 94244, Sacramento, Ca [protected]

Secretary of State/ Dept. of Corporation: EVERY company that is an INC. or a LLC or a LLP must registered their Articles of Incorporations with the State of California. An Inc., or LLC or a LLP can not represent themselves. They HAVE to obtain an attorney in any law suit to represent their company because the company is considered a separate entity from the individual person. The Secretary of State has to power to suspend their corporation status or expel that company from existence. You can file a complaint with the Secretary of State: Attorney General: Kamala D. Harris, Ca Dept. of Justice, P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, Ca 94244 – 2550. (http://oag.ca.gov/contact)

Department of Consumer Affairs: Contact and file a complaint with the Dept. of Consumer Affairs: Consumer Information Division, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834. If enough complaints are received agst these companies (AKA, AKA, AKA, etc)…it will be turn over the Attorney General’s Office for criminal prosecution. [protected] (www.dca.ca.gov/consumer)
FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION: . If the product doesn’t live up to what it promises: CONTACT: MARSHALETTE EDWARDS, Compliance Officer. Her office sent GSCM Ventures, Inc. a warning letter back in 2006 when GSCM Ventures, Inc. was operating in Nevada. Follow up letters will be good for her office to received on the status of the operation of GSCM Ventures, Inc. in 2012. / FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION /San Francisco District: 1431 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, Ca [protected] (Telephone [protected]
GSCM Ventures, Inc. operates out of Southern California and it’s in the jurisdiction of:

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU: There are over 137 Better Business Bureau complaints against this company BBB rating - F (FAILURE). After I send in my complaint, it will be No. #138. However if everyone sends in a complaint, it is most likely they will be closed down via criminal charges for fraud. Better Business Bureau: 315 North La Cadena Drive, Dolton, CA 92324 (www.la.bbb.org)

The District Attorney for Los Angeles Co. ." The District Attorney’s Office is located: 210 West Temple St. Ste. 1800, Los Angeles, Ca [protected]. Telephone: [protected], Fax [protected] Email: [protected]@da.lacounty.gov The D.A. is STEVEN COOLEY. He said his staff in December 2000 "Show no fear in pursuing the criminal element, also be fearless in the pursuit of justice

FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION: (Southern California) California Department of Public Health
Food and Drug Branch, 1500 Capitol Avenue MS 7602, PO Box 997435, Sacramento, CA [protected]
[protected]) 650-6500 Email: [protected]@cdph.ca.gov

F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation): Asst. Director: Bill L. Lewis: 11000 Willshire Bld., #1700,
Los Angeles, Ca 90024, phone: [protected], FAX: [protected]