42ND St Photo / Bad service
Horrible company. I was expecting the upsale so I was braced, but the sales guy actually threatened me on the phone. Said I was being rude when I refused to buy a different filter for a $2200 camera lens then badgered over the warranty then became more hostile when I declined staing he would cancel my order since I was being so rude to him, refused to give me this name, threatened me if I left a bad review about him stating he would cause problems for me then said he would call my place of work to complain about me ( I laughed since I own the company). I asked him to cancel my order which he supposedly did as I suffered for 15 more minutes listening to him. Whatever a respectful company charges over 42nd Photo is worth every penny not to have to deal with their BS.
More 42ND St Photo Complaints & Reviews
- 42ND St Photo - Sales
- 42photo - delay in mailing
- 42nd Street Photo - Total scam!
- www.42photo.com - Their deal was fake and camera was defective
- 42photo - Tricked into buy extra overpriced items
- [Resolved] 42nd Street Photo - charged cc without permission 
- 42nd Street Photo - Avoid!
- 42ND St Photo - Canon 6D
- www.42photo.com - They didn't provide info about order, when you call the seller