Menu
CB Camera and Photo Equipment 42nd Street Photo 15 W 36th St., New York, NY, 10018, US
42nd Street Photo company logo
42nd Street Photo
reviews & complaints
42nd Street Photo company logo

42nd Street Photo

15 W 36th St., New York, NY, 10018, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
M
4:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

42nd Street Photo - Bait & switch

Bait & switch! I ordered a Canon import lens. I received a telephone call from “Anthony” wanting to make sure I wanted the import model. He said the import model has a plastic mount and USA model has a metal mount. He convinced me to pay $500 more for the USA lens, which is the regular price for this lens. When the lens arrived, it was the import lens. It came with no warranty card, and no manual written in English. I called the company back and they insisted it was the USA model, which is a total lie. They were extremely rude on the telephone and hung up on me and wouldn’t take any of my further calls. These people are scam artists. Stay far away from Willoughy Camera and 43nd St camera. They will rip you off!

Read full review of 42nd Street Photo