3XP Web Solutions / constant calling for sign-up

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I have been contacted several times by a female "coach", who has assured me of the "wonderful" benefits of signing up and joining the 3xp "team".
I asked her if I should acquire a sales tax license beforehand, and she told me that thiere would be no need for this because you never need one for an online business.
Look, I am not interested in this "deal", but she continues to call almost daily. I feel a scam min the mix, and I am simply advising anyone else who may considering dealing with 3xp, to do alot of homework, take the time, before you give them any money, if the complaints I've seen on this board are a true indication of their true worth, they're really not worth the time and agony.

Comments

• Ga
      5th of Jan, 2010

How ridiculous is a complaint about feeling like this is a scam. First off, our coachs do not call anyone that is not already a member! In addition, 3XP only contacts people who asked to be contacted. A simple, " Do not call me again" would have solved this ladies problem. If you let me know what your name is, you will not be contacted again.

• Al
      29th of Nov, 2010

They really put a scam on me. And Mark, Jules and the others, dropped me flat when I did not sign up for a web site of $ 1, 000.00 or more. I have been e mailing Mark, who supposedly was the one who set this all up. I agree with all of you. I am still waiting on the scheduled appointment I had with Mark to set me up with a store. I am also waiting on a return e-mail from Mark with information on how to stop them from taking a web hosting fee out of my checking account being they did not set me up with a store??????? How disappointing.

Alice Blakemore
    Indiana

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com