3XP web solutions
This company SUCKS! stay far away. They will take your money build you a website and you will never get help from them again. I paid $10, 000 for there services. They did NOT provide most of them, so I called my credit card company and told them, got refunded what they did give me.

One month later they shut my website site down! I have paid for what they have given me but that's not enough for them. Once this company has your money, good luck trying to get anything changed. They might answer there one, but will say you need to talk to tech, and they will neve call you, they are full of ###.

Don't waste your time or money with this company! They SUCK and I have already filed a case with the BBB.

I don't know how they get away with this!!!1

D  5th of Jan, 2010 by
Not sure who this customer is either, for all I know these entries could be from our competitors as most do not leave a name. At any rate, anytime a customer files a dispute with the credit card company, a decision is made to refund the customer or not. If a customer chooses to contact 3XP prior to contacting their credit card company, an agreement is usually made to temrinate the agreementand refund the customer an amount that makes them happy. 100% of the time a dispute is filed, your website will be cancelled. Why would you want to continue doing business with a company whom you believe to be fraud. If you still wish to have a website with 3XP, simply call 866-559-8574 and ask to speak to Garette and I promise to assist you.
N  14th of Jan, 2011 by
**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com
A  6th of Jan, 2012 by
we tried to set up a business on line with 3xp and are not satisfied at all. they keep saying more money more money we have already put close to 12, 000 into site. they are a rip off and we are in the process of finding out who to contact for refund and cancellation, we have been almost 8 months trying to get this up.