360training / interviewed for position, ignored for 5 weeks, then dismissed disgracefully
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING WORK WITH 360TRAINING. I won't go into excruciating detail (unless you DM me at my gmail here), but in short the 360Training staff were rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional during our 6-week engagement as they interviewed me for a job that they said they would "consider creating" for me.
They asked me to do 3 hours of FREE work for a "technical interview, " then ghosted me for 5 weeks. I emailed 7 times and called 5 times, only getting a response 5 weeks later. "I am sorry, " he told me, "I will put this in front of my manager immediately and he should get back to you tomorrow." 8 DAYS LATER, and I had to call twice more just to get a response.
What was the response?
"I didn't like the work you submitted, but I'll let my boss decide. If you DO NOT GET A CALL in the next 2-3 days, then consider it a REJECTION."
Who DOES that? Who "rejects" a candidate after 6 weeks by simply NEVER contacting them?
I am now instantly empathetic of the dozens on Google and Glassdoor that report that 360Training has "terrible customer service."
Not only do they have "terrible customer service, " but they don't even treat their own employees (or at least interviewees) with any decency, timeliness, or respect!
I can give more details to those who are curious. I just want everyone to know that my interactions with CredForce America have been far more positive, and I would be happy to hear people direct their patronage towards their platform insteand.
(Note: I am adding screenshots of EVERY message between the two of us over the last five weeks. I called them 5 times afterwards, including on October 10, 17, 19, 22, and 24 before getting them to pick up).
More 360training Complaints & Reviews
- 360Training.com - Terrible company! 
- 360Training.com - Worst Continuing Ed I have EVER used 
- 360Training.com - Absolute Nightmare Dealing with This Company 
- 360Training.com - Discredited courses - won't refund
- 360 Training - Online Training 
- 360 Training - Deceptive Trade Practices
- 360Training.com - real estate sae courses
- 360Training.com, Austin, Texas - Training program 
- 360Training.com - real estate course
- 360Training.com - Hazwoper First Responder 8hour