24kgame.com / snatched website + unauthorized charge

May 21, 2015
New York
Wanting to watch the movie "Domestic Life" online I went to: http://laurenpetty.me/en/movie/191482/Domestic+Life-2013. When I clicked "start watching" I was taken to the 24kgame signup page. I entered my info and was told there was already an account under that email. There was no place to contact or get a new password. I tried a different address, then was told to enter credit card info. no charge would be made, this was just "validating your account" - (no mention of a charge). Then I was told my card number was already associated with an account. This COULD NOT be true, as it is a very new card, new number -- as far as I know, if I ever used this site it had to have been years ago. Finally I found a phone number on another page and called. She said "oh we are not associated with imdb, you were misdirected to the wrong page, it's a technical matter." She "cancelled" my account. Five minutes later there was a $1 "verification charge" pending on my credit card. At least, I might have been bogusly charged $1. At most, a site snatched me up and I gave them credit info. I should have known by the name. 24kgame indeed.

A  3rd of Oct, 2016 by
Exact same story these people and their website is fraudulent and somebody needs to stop them from doing what they do.

24Kgame.com Logo 24Kgame.com