2 Enhance My Body/Total Cleanse / Scam

116 railroad street apt 6Mechanicville, NY, United States Review updated:
I've seen people say that this is not a scam and to read the terms and conditions...It is a scam when you don't have a valid number to reach them at!! I have tried NUMEROUS numbers to call to "cancel" my "membership" after seeing another website about this and none work! I never got any confirmation e-mail so I had to do my own research to track down a number. I am now on the phone and have been on hold "due to the unusually high volume of calls" (shocking!) after getting the charge on my bank card (for $89.31!) where a number was displayed. You better believe I have filed a IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center - www.ic3.gov) complaint that investigates internet fraud. I also was charged for the Acai Berry from Fit Factory and received a refund so hopefully (if I can reach someone) will have the same result.

Comments

Sh
  20th of Nov, 2008
Everything...i mena everything you just wrote above is what happened to me. I can't belive it!!! So far I've been charged 89.31 for whatever...and another random 100 bucks along the way for diet pills and all this other bologna...when in the beginning all I wanted was these samples for the acai berry pills...suppossedly 3.95. Now almost 200 bucks later I'm ready for f'*cken kill somebody!!!
Je
  24th of Nov, 2008
Did you ever find a workable phone no? I haven't been able to find one.
Ki
  29th of Nov, 2008
omg I just got the bottle yesterday, and today like yourselves the 8931 out of my account... did you ever find any numbers.. im calling the bank as we speak to cancel card
Ju
  30th of Nov, 2008
They took the money out, after telling me that I have to call them on Dec 12th and they won't charge me unless I tell them I want to continue using the product. Most of the stuff the rep said I had no idea what it was because he talked SO fast and hung up on me. They charged me two days later, i had no idea why they took almost $90 out of my account, I was terribly embarassed at the cashier after black friday shopping to find out I couldn't pay. I went to the bank saturday, canceled my card after finding this charge, and voila. I got the pills but I don't even want to take them now because I'm not even sure what they might be! And I can't reach them either...none of the phone numbers work
Gl
  1st of Dec, 2008
the same thing happend to us my brother n law just got 89.31 taken off his card and now we cant even contact these people the # is saying no longer in servise any one know the right #
Gl
  1st of Dec, 2008
the phone number is 1-801-208-7485 but you will get no ware with them i got cussed out and told that they know every one is upset about this but it is not there problem any more there has been a tottal of 178.62 taken off my brother n laws card all they can do is set back i emailed the www.ic3.gov and fixing to call some more people over this there company name is profiled ( to screw people) and I asked them if they was scaming people and she said yes luckley she was recorded
Ni
  1st of Dec, 2008
I never ordered this but my card got charged the $89.31 and i got a phone number to call to complain to 888-771-7030.. Good Luck.. Hope this helps.
  1st of Dec, 2008
I also got the charge on my debit before the 14 day trial was over and never even received the product.. i called on november 18 and they told me they would refund me.. as of today i still have no refund. I reported them to the police fraud dept.. this is rediculous.. if you google 2ENHANCEMYBODY then it will give you the 1800 number to call..
Me
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I also got charged the exact same amount 89.31 and the smart ### charged me on the day of Black friday so I couldn't catch the spendings.I also ordered the free sample of acai berry some 2 months back and I have to pay a whooping 90 bucks for that...
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Hello I have also fallen victim to this scam. Does anyone have a number that can be called to dispute the charge?
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted you to be aware of a new internet scam I fell for... sigh. So you know the little adverts on the side bar in facebook? The ones that talk about Oprah's amazing Diet or Rachel Rays, or Dr G's? They take you to a "personal"testimonial site where some goes on and on about losing weight with Acia Berry and colon cleanse. Which I researched and is complete crap. I did end up ordering the Acia Berry for $1 shipping and handling from www.extremeaciaberry.com (this is not a valid address though it was given to me by costumer service) which the other sites direct you to. In the terms and conditions which I of course neglected to read I agreed that I had 14 days from the date of purchase, not arrival of the product to cancel or I would automatically be enrolled for monthly shipments for 89.31 a pop. YEAH! SO i have called and canceled my "membership" and i got two conflicting stories about getting a refund of my 89.31. One rep told me i coudl not get a refund the other told me to return the product and they woudl process a refund. I have not received anything beyond the trail product at this point so we shall see. Here are the two main costumer service number if anyone else was silly enough to fall for this like I was 877-615-4233 or 888-771-7030.

Perhaps im just super silly but you may want to let other now not to be as silly as me.
Ke
  3rd of Dec, 2008
The only way I could find a valid phone number for these people was through my bank. I ended up canceling my debit card and getting a new one with a new number, so that they couldn't charge me any more than they already have. The number is 888-771-7030. Good luck.
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I fell for it too! I was also surprised to see the 89.31 charge. I have not even received the free trial. I called 888-771-7030 and got through. She told me about the "terms and conditions" that if you don't cancel w/ in 14 days after the trial, you get billed for a full bottle. I told her I didn't get the trial yet! She said both bottles were on their way. She said she could not refund the charge, but offered to cancel my subscription, which I did. I will also call my bank and complain that I did not authorize the charge. Good luck to everyone else who did also. I guess we all learned a lesson, if something is too good to be true, it usually isn't!
  4th of Dec, 2008
ME too!!! I realized something like this might happen so I called right away after making the purchase of the Acaii berry . . . they assured me that I would not receive the unwanted membership and would not be charged any additional $ . . . then, there it was on my credit card bill along with the enhance my body charge. Visa has temporarily removed the charges from my account and will investigate the charges. I conversed with an online contact at Fit Factory which resulted in promising a service rep would be contacting me within 24 - 36 hrs. I will never respond to an internet ad again . . . this one was using the Oprah show as a come on. I wonder if Oprah knows that her name is being used for a SCAM !!! Calling to cancel right away did not do any good !!!
Fe
  5th of Dec, 2008
I was dooped as well!! I was outraged at all the ridiculous charges they made to my card, but then again i should have read the user agreement. =( Little did i know i would be sign up for that stupid "FIT-FACTORY" and charged another, surprise, 89.31. They also charged me for fit-factory. I immediately called 1-888-771-7030 and asked as kindly as I could to please CANCEL my subscription to acaii berry cleanse slash colon cleanse, which the pills are crapola anyways! I finally had to tell them that I am pregnant and cannot take acaii berry for him to quit harrassing me to keep trying their product! It does zilch for dieting. So we will see if they, in fact, cancelled by subscription.
Ba
  10th of Dec, 2008
You better believe that this is a SCAM.
This outfit (2enhancemybody) has several "companies" distributing the same items and debiting under different names. I received an unauthorized debit (89.31) for a product that I never received or ordered. When I called customer service, they said the supervisor was driving in his car and couldn't be reached. Then they abuptly hung up on me. I called this company for many days and was put on hold for over 45 minutes ea time, with an announcement "due to heavy calling, we are unable to take your call right now".
I intend to get my money back, will file a formal internet complaint and turn it over to my attorney for FRAUD.
Please spread the word...there are at least 3 companies connected with this SCAM. BEWARE OF : TOTAL CLEASE. ENHANCE MY BODY, BEST PURE CLEANSE. FIT-FAC.
ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ARE DEBITING FOR THE SAME ITEMS.

The corporate/fulfillment office address for Extreme Acai Berry is: 4650 SW 51st Street, Suite 711, Davie, Florida 33314
The call center is in an undisclosed area in Utah.

The "customer service" department fought me about the unauthorized charges, and told me "the trouble with you people is that you don't read the fine print". " all of the sister companies are listed" . I guess that means that they are all going to debit with any account information that you give. THIS IS TRUELY A SCAM.

Anyone who would like to join me in a class action suit for unlawful practices, please contact me on this post and I will add you to the list of irate customers for this purpose.
Barbara Nelson
Ch
  16th of Dec, 2008
Ok guy, I got a hold of a supervisior, I let him have it and I got my refund his name was David Miranda and his employee number is 797630, I even told him about the website number that is not working and he said that that number has been gone for a while, he said he will be willing to talk to yall so you can get your money back the number is 1-888-771-7030 and ask for him. he was an @ss at first but once i told him i would lawyer up he started to talk and we were calm, I got both of my refunds back well he game me number saying it was a full refund. Plus I read him everyone complains on here and main when he read Barbara Nelson post he was trying to fix things so there is the number and everything I got.
Thank you guys for posting and had it not been for this then I dont think I would not have gotten my money back. So thank you for posting and I hoped that I have helpped yall get your money back.
Da
  18th of Dec, 2008
I too have been a victim of this scam. It has been 2 monthes of phone conversations and BS from the people at the call center telling me that thei are no supervisors available. They also are not able to give the phone number of their corporate office. I have never worked for a company where the employees couldn't give out or didn't have the phone number to corporate office. For them to call themselves customer service is a total lie...there has been NO service at all just a bunch of BS, and still i have not gotten my refund. I am going to try this David Miranda approach.
Ke
  21st of Dec, 2008
Hello, I am sooooo upset and hope I can use this site to vent and get some guidance from all of you since you are in the same boat. I keep getting money taken from my account when I don’t have a membership through the company’s Total Cleanse & Acai Berry. I cancelled them both as soon as I saw the first charges. I am so upset! My account has been overdrawn 2 times..how can they keep doing this.? Money is tight for everyone right now and it's just being taken from us.

I am sharing my log of what has happened to me, I’m keeping tons of notes!
11/10-ordered my trial of Total Cleanse and Acai Berry, never got trial!
11/18-charged $89.31 (under the name "14 Slimtabs")
11/18-cancelled my subscription (didn’t even know I had one) and supposed to receive my refund 7-10 business days.
12/4-called, STILL NO REFUND, the rep told me I would get it in a few days
12/8-CHARGED AGAIN for $78.84 TCLEANSE
12/15- called, STILL NO REFUND, the rep said it is in process and wait 72 hrs.
12/19-called, STILL NO REFUND, it has been 1 month! The rep said, yet again, my refund is in route through corporate office and to call back at the beginning of next week if I dont see the money in my account.
12/21-I HAVE BEEN CHARGED AGAIN $84.79

Cliffnotes version (lol): I have been charged 2 times for the Total Cleanse and still waiting on my first refund. I tell them every time I call that I cancelled the subscription and they say they see that in the system..BUT WHY AM I STILL GETTING CHARGED? I have gotten charged AGAIN a few days after my last conversation about getting my first refund..this is just horrible.
Does anyone notice that these companies are all listed under a different name on your bank statements?
Is there any action that can be taken against them?
Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent! I will keep you all posed on the outcome and I will continue to read your postings as I find them helpful.

Happy Holidays,
Kelly
  29th of Dec, 2008
This is a two part "scam" in the fine print of an Acia Berry free trail.

Beware of the little adverts on the side bar in facebook and other social networking sites. The ones that talk about Oprah's amazing Diet or Rachel Rays, or Dr G's. They take you to a "personal" testimonial site where someone goes on and on about losing weight with Acia Berry and colon cleanse. I have researched colon cleansing and it is complete crap. Acia Berry is however very high in anti-oxidants and I did end up ordering the Acia Berry for $1 shipping and handling from www.extremeaciaberry.com (this is not a valid address though it was given to me by costumer service) which the other sites direct you to. In the terms and conditions which I of course neglected to read I agreed that I had 14 days from the date of purchase, not arrival of the product, to cancel or I would automatically be enrolled for monthly shipments for 89.31 a pop. YEAH! So I have called and canceled my "membership". I was told that once I received the monthly shipment I could return it to the return address listed on the package to receive a full refund. I provided costumer service with a tracking number for the package and was given a confirmation number for a refund, that as of yet has not been credited back to my account. Here is the best contact number, 888-771-7030. Another person that also posted about this mentioned that they spoke to a supervisor David Miranda and his employee number is 797630. He may be able to help you get a refund with out having to return the product.

The second part of this is that when you agreed to the terms and conditions for the diet supplement you also agreed to a trail membership to a fitness website fit-fac.com. You have 7 days from the original trial order to cancel this membership or you will be charged 29.95 for a monthly membership. The website fit-fac.com listed this number 1-866-407-1022 for customer service complaint. Unfortunately I missed the first monthly charge on my card and didn't catch it till the second month. I called and they gave me a courtesy refund of a month. I didn't feel like fighting about it so all said and done assuming I get the two refunds I will still be out 30 bucks. An expensive and irritating lesson.

I hope this helps anyone else that gets duped by this.