1tail.com / Liar, cheat, and very immoral person!

1 Palestine Review updated:

This company, and especially it's owner Dan Sallis, have scammed several people and companies in Panama, where he set up a small customer service company in April 2006. He has evaded his responsibilities with employees, landlords, banks, and utility companies. He has no business ethics or morality in what he does. He has a case pending in the Labor ministry for two employees, and as he knows they will be judged in the favor of the employees, he has moved all of his equipment from the office that he was renting, because it would be seized and liquidated to pay his obligations. He has left without informing his landlord, has allowed checks to bounce on his bank account, and left bills unpaid.

He is a liar, a cheat, and really, a very immoral person.

If he owes anyone else money, he can be contacted at his cell phone [protected], his office [protected], his call center [protected], [protected], [protected].

You probably won't get anywhere, but you can at least let him know what a bad person he is.

Here are the websites that he owns:

www.1tail.com
www.powersportsfx.com
www.titefood.com
www.orderstorm.com

and hundreds of others.

Comments

Da
  20th of Jun, 2007

My name is Dan Sallis. My cell phone number is (720) 939-8467. I work for OrderStorm, Inc. (OrderStorm.com). OrderStorm is a privately held cooperation registered in Colorado. OrderStorm does own the sites that Mr. Biffis has listed above and many more. In fact, most of the sites listed above are also publicly listed on OrderStorm.com.

The statements above with regard to setting up a customer service center, the contact information for myself and the company, and the sites that OrderStorm owns are true. Everything else in Mr. Biffis complaint is untrue and libelous.

I would respond in more detail but OrderStorm has retained a lawyer to file a lawsuit against Mr. Biffis. All I can say at this point is that Mr. Biffis is a disgruntled ex-employee. OrderStorm has an excellent credit reputation with ALL of its vendors and has NEVER “evaded” any responsibilities.

It is interesting that Mr. Biffis’ post has been up for over three months before I became aware of it (I became aware of this complaint on June 20th, 2007). In those three months I have not received one phone call regarding anything mentioned above by Mr. Biffis and my cell phone number has not changed.

If anybody has concerns that they would like to address please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

Gr
  27th of Jul, 2009

I had the pleasure of ordering some parts for my motorcycle through www.1cruiser.com. They sent my parts out immediately (within 2 days) but UPS'ed them to my P.O. Box. When I contacted them they said "No Problem" and again immediately shipped out my order, this time via USPS to my P.O. Box, before the UPS shipment was even returned to them. In the mean time the UPS shipment made it to my home address. I received the USPS shipment about 3 days later and contacted them to find out how to send one of the parts back. They emailed me within 24 hours and told me they were sending me a postage paid shipping label to send the items back.

I can say a couple of times I had trouble getting through to them on the phone (it would ring and then disconnect or go to a busy signal) but when I left a message they were prompt to return my calls. I wish more companies I have dealings with had customer service of this caliber.

Thank you www.1cruiser.com for an enjoyable buying experience and I look forward to dealing with you again.

S. C.