1800wheelchair.com / they should be ashamed of themselves!
I bought a wheelchair for my 80 year old father who can't walk. His doctor recommended to buy it from this company! The chair was delivered three weeks later and it was too big and uncomfortable for my father. I called 1800wheelchair the same day to tell them that I wanted a refund or a replacement. They promised to call me back by the end of the day. But they never called me back. I am very upset because this company should care about their customers. Mostly, their customers are clients are the elderly and disabled people. Information on their site states that it is possible to return purchased item within 30 days. We are close to those 30 days now, and there still is no answer from them. I have called 5 times. I feel embarrassed that I went along with doctor's recommendation and bought something from this company. They are lying to innocent people and they should be ashamed.
More 1800wheelchair.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800wheelchair.com - seller lied about fast delivery 
- 1800wheelchair.com - customer service is appalling!
- 1800wheelchair.com - they didn't react after I asked to cancel the order
- 1800wheelchair.com - I was stupid to do business with this company
- 1800wheelchair.com - no information about the order from seller
- 1800wheelchair - very poor customer support service