123inkcartridges.ca / product is terrible and their customer service even more terrible

Terrible customer service. Their toner cartridge leaked all over my machine and infected the rest of my machine. They would only refund the leaked cartridge and not the other 3 I bought from them that were damaged by the toner leak. After much complaining, they finally said they would accept all 4. I have yet to receive the package they said they would send me, so that I could return all 4 toners. Product is terrible and their customer service even more terrible!

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Sep, 2011

I had order their products for several times, it is cheap and qualities are acceptable, the only thing that I don't like much is their email campaign because I have received frequent update but I guess it is all fine for me...

• Ni
      13th of Nov, 2011

Avoid at all costs. Still waiting for toner for an HP 1200 for over a year. 50% of the cartridges had to be sent back.

Don't but there!

• Ro
      21st of Nov, 2011

So far I know they never send boxes for return... they send you an email with a prepaid label for Canada Post, then you just need to use the label and go to the post office.
    You need to call them back to request the label.
    For me their products are great, they are cheap and for me works even better than OEM.
    Customer service is not bad, if the product has problems you can return it or they can replace it? Believe me there are bad places this one is not one of them.

• Gi
      5th of Mar, 2013

Product is cheap but beware! i just had my sturdy HP colour laserjet 2840 printer repaired for $500 due to the cartridges NOT compatible and creating huge problems. The cartridge shifting mechanism had to be completely replaced ($250) plus labour costs. Had to "dispose" of the cheap cartridges (3 not used) and unused drum and had to purchase HP products. Cost of "disposed" cartridges and drum was $240. Total cost to me was $740 !!! and I don't know if my sturdy little copier is compromised further. I tried to contact 123inkcartridges customer service BEFORE I installed the first cartridge and couldn't access any one online help (no response) and left message on voice mail with no response to see if these were compatible as they looked slightly different than original HP cartridges. I finally had to use the first one and that started the major problem.

• 12
      17th of Jan, 2017

@Ginger cat Hi,

Is it possible for you to provide us with your order ID? We have a customer dedicated team here to help you to solve all your issue ! Looking forward to hear back from you !