1&1 / bad service
I have been with 1and1.com for a couple of years. I have purchased many domain names. They recently contacted me to advise their rates have gone up.
I told them I will be transferring to GoDaddy any domains I want to keep and letting any I no longer want, expire.
I also advised numerous times to STOP automatically renewing domain names and that I do not want my credit card charged not one more dime.
The day AFTER I transferred a domain name to GoDaddy, 1and1.com sent me an invoice for another year for that same domain.
I contacted them and talked to Damien Christopher, a supervisor in the Billing Dept. He was extremely rude, and he hung up on me.
I want to warn anyone thinking about doing business with 1 and 1 Internet to think twice before giving your credit card information over to them. They bill me monthly for charges I never authorized and I cannot get any cooperation in removing my credit card info.
More 1&1 Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- www.1and1.co.uk - customer support
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - repeated bogus invoicing and charges collected
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - terrible experience!
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domain name hatsunique.com
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - dedicated server