101 Hair Care / hair treatment AFT

1 mid valley, mid valley, Malaysia

Very bad service
1 . When we step in the shop, never serve customers a drink, only serve while customers request!!
2 . My girlfriend buy a voucher, notice that my girlfriend already be customers since 2006, now already 2014 sure she got hair problems just purchased the voucher, then the consultant name ARIES LIM (BRANCH MANAGER) told my friend very rudely by oh, you already use before the voucher, now you only get a checking only, and we here not a hair saloon, not only, wash hair, my Friend she already very angry ...the voucher we give another friend to use it.
3 . They ask for sign any package or buy products, but I'm said, I'm think first, while I start my treatment, oh my god, very teriterrible with the all treatment name AFT, is like a normal wash hair at home, hello tthe treatment is cost RM360, if you are the consumers, will you sign a package is only normal wash hair at home????????!!!
4 . I like the service at queenbays penang, but I don't like the hard sales by consultant name HONG YEN PENG, until I'm late to get my flight, she waste my time to keep consultation!!!
Please keep notice with this company, I think it lost very much of ppotential customers, thanks

Va