1 Cochran Of South Hills / Nissan / Hyundai / Pre - Owned / crashes my car while I am waiting for inspection hyundai

3200 West Liberty Ave.Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
1.65
Phone: 412-343-3200 412-343-5640
My mother and I went to # 1 Cochran of South Hills for yearly inspection and we went to get some air from the waiting room.
We saw that my car was in accident. The bumper damage I took pictures, because James Dean Manager I think was not going to tell me that his employee Paul wreck my car. I brought my Hyundai Elantra cash from this same place. Mr. James Dean has bad attitude, told me to move my car off the lot but I did not, and his Boss at Monroe ville have not been polite or think from
April 11, 2008 to April 16, 2008 to think this was no inconvenience to my daily life. Today they want me to pay for my inspection. This is same place where going to pay and be happy I receive my property back and I am still inconvenience from college and work.
I thinking are they treating me badly, because racist or bias of my skin!

I lost money, father and mother seeing what they were going to do with my car.

Comments

Rh
  2nd of May, 2009
It's not that I agree or disagree. And I can see from your writings that you may "not be from around here". But if you want my sympathy or encouragement, your really need to explain your situation a "little more betterer".
Jb
  15th of Dec, 2010
Did you see the the warning to check text spelling before submitting comment? Sheesh! Good thing it didn't say to check grammar as well or you wouldn't have been able to get your comment posted. Learn English!

Nissan Logo Nissan