1 Cochran Of South Hills / Nissan / Hyundai / Pre - Owned / crashes my car while I am waiting for inspection hyundai
My mother and I went to # 1 Cochran of South Hills for yearly inspection and we went to get some air from the waiting room.
We saw that my car was in accident. The bumper damage I took pictures, because James Dean Manager I think was not going to tell me that his employee Paul wreck my car. I brought my Hyundai Elantra cash from this same place. Mr. James Dean has bad attitude, told me to move my car off the lot but I did not, and his Boss at Monroe ville have not been polite or think from
April 11, 2008 to April 16, 2008 to think this was no inconvenience to my daily life. Today they want me to pay for my inspection. This is same place where going to pay and be happy I receive my property back and I am still inconvenience from college and work.
I thinking are they treating me badly, because racist or bias of my skin!
I lost money, father and mother seeing what they were going to do with my car.
More 1 Cochran Of South Hills / Nissan / Hyundai / Pre - Owned Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue