Commission SiphonIt's a scam

L

False representation of the software - Cost is $997.00 - No refund policy whatsoever
A strong sales webinar conned a lot of people into this scam ( including me ) for creating money making websites, even supposed to produce the traffic for each site and this is supposed to create steady streams of income coming in ( it does none of that as this software is totally useless ) I even emailed Commission Siphon and asked to see some of their websites or other members sites that are making money and they have not responded.
I have gone to Scam forums and found pages of testimonials ( Google "commission siphon scam" ) about this product and a lot of angry people have been scammed by these people.

elizabeth williamson Feb 22, 2013

Dear Maura
    So sorry to hear of your trouble with another fraudster Have you looked through all the information on the previous comments & responses: Commission Siphon - Product and Suppor
    Commission Siphon - Sean Stenning
    Commission Siphon - Refund
    Commission Siphon - no refund
    Commission Siphon - Scam Software
    Commission Siphon - not giving a refung
    There is a lot of information already there, so far a 100% success rate...all the above links are here on "Complaints Board"
    w.r.t. Europe: It makes absolutely no difference where you live, a fraud is a fraud anywhere!
    Have you already tried contacting your c/c company or opening an issue with Paypal etc?
    If you have & have not recieved full satisfaction, let me know, & I will see if I can Help in some way.
    Kind regards

Maura Barend Feb 16, 2013

Dear Elizabeth,
    My name is Maura, I am new to the whole Siphon thing and feel gutted that I fell for this scam, as I was honestly trying to provide for my family. I am living in Europe and i think that there are many more people world-wide I feel who are in a similar position as I am.
    please advise as how to proceed as I am great need of my money.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
    kind regards,
    Maura

Chris Vitale Aug 13, 2012

Trying to get my refund from commission siphon. Simon emailed me stating that no refund was offered. I am attempting to find a way to get my refund. Kind of embarrassed that I did not pay enough attention.

• Se
    Seetic Aug 09, 2011

Thank you all for your comments! I cant believe how lucky i am of seeing your posts... I was just about to join CS also !!

elizabeth williamson Jul 25, 2011

hi Debbie!
    C/C company policy is worldwide, their policies do not change from country to country.
    Insist on talking to a supervisor...Escalate it!..You don't want to lose out because of days lost in communication..You will find yourself outside of the 'time frame' for 'charge backs'.
    SWREG has to contact the vendor, before they will refund. So, people are getting their refunds with the "O.K" from "Simon".
    I have written quite a few letters for various people, we have had contact through my personal email, as, some letters had to be extremely forthright and tough, and, everyone has had different issues to resolve, so, the letters are not here on this site.
    If you feel you need further help, don't hesitate, contact me through this sites email.
    Good luck!

Debbie Andrews Jul 25, 2011

Whos actually giving their refunds back? Paypal or Swreg or Simon(not counting on it). Is there anywhere you could send me to find their comments.

Debbie Andrews Jul 25, 2011

Hi All, Hi Elizabeth, tried again with my CC company. They sent me to their site to file for online. We do things diferently here. I guess because we are a small cuntry the demand is not as great as what goes on over in the states. This is my second time talking with my CC comapny, the firest time they didnt mention much but I guess it depends on the customer services agent who takes the call at the time. Thanks for the above info which I will use when eventually the CC wants me to write what my dilema is.

elizabeth williamson Jul 25, 2011

Hi Debbie, Hi Tatessho!
    We have been hearing from others, who have fortunately, been receiving their refunds.
    How is it going? Are you both O.K? Need more help?
    Let us know,

elizabeth williamson Jul 19, 2011

Hi Debbie, Hi tatessho!
    When you rang your c/c company and asked them to initiate a chargeback did you mention, by any chance:
    S75 Consumer Credit Act 1975?
    The callcentre's or 'front desk'. of the c/c company's are not well informed, but, you need to ask for a Supervisor, there is always a supervisor 'on duty'..so escalate it up. The S75 provides: "That the card issuer is jointly and severally liable for any breach of contract or misrepresentation by the selling company".
    So, it is in their interest to proceed. You are basically enforcing your rights according to the sale of goods Act rights, as the goods must be "As described, of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose".
    Consumer Protection from unfair Trading regulations 2008: Banned practices:
    misleading action, misleading omission, false limited time, false limited offers, false limited numbers of items, also..and here is one for the Marketers!..."Masquerading as a consumer!"...also, section 5. FTC act w.r.t. testimonials, endorsements, need to be substantiated, that means, you cannot claim to make money from a system, without a "not typical" disclaimer.
    If you are in the USA..you also have a 'reversal right' aswell, with your c/c, actually, this is typically becoming global, ...anyway,
    Try to maintain your calm on the phone, just explain your situation, ask them for the procedure, ask them also for their contact name, and, be nice about it! After all, it is not their fault you were scammed!
    Regards

tatessho Jul 19, 2011

larry,
    hi!, i did that and now the problem the swreg does not answer back except thru simon, i read yours before and that someone answered you back ( a human being with a name) the 2nd time i asked for a refund simon said sean stenning is not his real name and not living in thailand and it was not advertised to have a refund, accused me of slandering him. I hope we could take our money back because i worked hard on it. thanks again hope for the best.

Larry Bauge Jul 19, 2011

Debbie and tatessho
    Just read through some of the posts in this forum where members have got refunds, and the tactics they used, Elizabeth gave a lot of good advice and I don't think she wants to repeat her methods each time someone asks for help.
    So just read the methods other members used and follow their advice.

Good luck Larry

PS - It didn't take me long to get my money back following the advice I got from within this forum

tatessho Jul 19, 2011

hi debbie,
    i did the same, they just put me back to simon and SWREG never answered back. dont know what to do please somebody help us!

Debbie Andrews Jul 19, 2011

I tried Swreg again.. they just put me back to Simon again. I told them they were totally unprofessional not replying in email but just referring me back to Simon. I will never buy a Swreg product again, I will find another way. I closed Hostgator, they were good. Told them Ill come back soon when I am more savy at inet marketing. I really dont know where to go with this. My CC company could not reverse the money.
    Swreg is not prepared to help me. They have ignored my 3 refund requests.

elizabeth williamson Jul 15, 2011

Debbie,
    Commission Siphon...Buy their hosting, or, (free hosting, but!, on 'their' subdomain), buy a domain name through them, or, use your own.
    Get hold of Hostgator, as you are hosting with them, gets you into your cpanel, (where you can make changes, FTP, upload etc), but, the commission siphon website cannot be placed into your own hosting...it has to be hosted through them, this one of the complaints, so, how on earth did you self-host?
    If you have decided not to continue with this, ask Hostgator to cancel your account, and ask for a refund, for the remaining term, (They are actually excellent to do business with)..at least, you can recuperate some of your losses with this side of things.
    I'm afraid "Simon" does not have the least idea about technical issues w.r.t. the problems experienced with this software. So, he has no idea whatsoever on how to help you with your technical issues.
    Have you decided on a chargeback or direct refund from SWREG? (Your possible refunds differ with chargeback and direct), As your comment above, mentioned both avenues.
    However, Good luck and let us all know, if any of the posts on this page and "Commission siphon - not giving refungs" are helpful to you, try to post on Warrior Forum, and let others know of our progress.

tatessho Jul 15, 2011

thanks and sure keep u posted, its a big loss for us thinking this will be the answer of my financial problem, will try again. thanks again

Debbie Andrews Jul 15, 2011

Hi Tatessho.. Join up with Warrior forum. You cant actually put posts into the forum until you work up credits and I havent had the time to figure it out yet. Once you are in just look for the search button up to the top right a box will pop out and you can put Commission Siphon in there then click on posts then click on go. There are a few warriors that have issues and trying to help each other. I think from someof the sites Ive been on, Elizabeths the only one that has kept going on it. Many people I think have given up and called it as a loss. I havent actually looked through all of the posts but you will find some of the Warriors did get their money back. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Debbie Andrews Jul 15, 2011

Hi Eliabeth. Hi All. Elizabeth, the reply button does not work so I have to reply to you this way. Heres what I am up to to date.
    Made contact with Swreg, gosh Paypal takes you on a joyride before you actually arrive to where you want to make a complaint. Not a user easy process. Ill keep you informed if I have even a bite from either of these companies. Told Swreg I am careful not to buy anything with their name on it now and others feel likewise. If they cannot make decisions to help the customer then I would rather take my business elsewhere. I put my first site online last week, finally. Talk about the amount of times Ive emailed Simon and it takes him 2-3 days to answer, once he replied in less than 24 hrs, I was surprised. Its been longhaul making the site with some tech issues popping up here and there. I didnt know that they webhosted the sites, so off I went to hostgator to pay another $100 plus to join, then to go through the tech issues to actually make the site live, spent a week trying to figure that out, and while in all of that time I was talking to Simon he just out of the blue mentions in passing that the package includes hosting. Yet in a conversation right at the beginning he didnt say a thing. I think the most frustrating thing about this is that Simon is very pleasant in his replies but he will only feed you a crumb about some issue and then youre sitting there trying to still figure it out. He doesnt actually give you step by step details. Gggrrr..I have a prob with the live site and I cant get back in to fix it. Amazon widget did not pick up keywords and is advertising cellphones on a ballgown site. Im not even on Page 10 of google. What a joke. What a waste of my time, its benn 5 weeks now and I have a faulty website live and cannot get back in to fix it because like I said I was throuwn a crumb. Well all, I will take my anger out on a nice big fat Chelsea bun and hot chocolate and will get back to you soon, Debbie from New Zealand

elizabeth williamson Jul 14, 2011

Hello Debbie!
    Will send you an email ASAP.
    Regards,

tatessho Jul 13, 2011

hi elizabeth,
    debbie hi, im having the same problem as SWREG reply thru simon and accused me of slandering him, getting hopeless, need help truly. Where could i get involve in warrior forum? whrere to go?

Debbie Andrews Jul 13, 2011

I was reading in Warrior Forum. One of the members said he filed a complaint with Paypal who I think is connect with the purchase as well, so confusing me more, okay, theres Simon, then Plums, the Swreg, then Paypal all part of this Commission Siphon equation. What the heck...Apparently if you have a good enough case you file it with Paypal who must be the bigger authority of the rest of these organisations. Apparently this Warrior was granted his money back. And what is with Swreg, they are unbelievable. Ive sent 3 emails and they pass you on to Simon. Help us Elizabeth.

Debbie Andrews Jul 13, 2011

Yay Elizabeth. Great to hear from you. I havent progressed any. I have released one site only coz I thought just to move forward and having probs with the system. Simon is shocking with giving answers to problems that dont really solve them. I went into warrior forum, some have got their money back through paypal if you have a good enough case. I havent done anything just dont know where to start. Down in New Zealand. Sorry I tried to reply to your email but it wouldnt send.

elizabeth williamson Jul 11, 2011

Hi Tateshoo.
    Just write the letter as suggested above, you will find their message box in their SWREG online assistance, that is if you do not want to do a .chargeback. from your c/c, bank etc.
    Regards

tatessho Jul 10, 2011

hi elizabeth,
    rceived email fr. simon not from SWreg they always forwarded my request of refund 2 him, this time he accused me of slanderous comments and he doesnt know who is SEan Stenning, and he does not live in thailand, asking if i need help he'll be happy to assist. until now nobody answered me from SWREg as you told me that i had 2 take their name. pls. reply back ... and thanks again

elizabeth,
    thanks, just b4 sleeping i filled up another form to SWREG, didn't check another email yet. but as you said had 2 b persistent, better than nothing. i google TFC now & keep u both inform, thanks again

elizabeth williamson Jul 07, 2011

Hi Tatessho!
    O.K. Don't panic..it's usually a case of being persistent. So, now you are dealing with SWREG and not "Simon" anymore (This is a positive thing, not a bad thing!)
    Just Google FTC, fill in the form, take a note of the File Number IC3 form: Just google it, fill it in, and again take a note of the file Number.
    Go to the Online assistance for SWREG.org, you will find a form, fill it in, and write something like this:
    I have had on many occasions in the past, found it necessary to contact "Support" at:
    Support E-mail: [email protected]
    Reasons being; software failure, their "product not as advertised", their "Hosting Failures", my "request for a full refund", and regrettably, I have yet to receive adequate assistance, or, indeed support, w.r.t. the aforementioned Consumer Issues.
    That being so, and, having no other immediate means of recourse at my disposal, It has become evident to me that, I therefore, have the unfortunate task of requesting from yourselves, the full contact details of the 'Seller'/'Your Client'/Vendor of the product "Commission Siphon" for the completion of the IC3 form.
    The failure to provide such information, will, of course most regrettably, necessitate the utilization of your department, as a referral contact address.
    I look forward to receiving a favorable and honorable reply forthwith.
    Thank you for your kind attention towards this most unfortunate and regrettable matter,
    In Faith,
    (Your name)

You can always add in the FTC file Number, and of course any of your other grievances against Commission Siphon, and change the wording as you seem fit.

Don't worry, we will just keep going at them until you get your money back, by the way, did you try a chargeback from your c/c/bank etc? (although it does take a little longer) Who marketed you?
    Kind regards,

Elizabeth and larry,
    hello again, just received an email from simon himself and said
    "Commission Siphon does not come with a money back guarantee, nor was it advertised with one. As such we are unable return your purchase."
    If you need any assistance with the software, please let us know.
    Kind regards,
    Simon

so now what shall i do? need help me w/regards to FTC, please guys help me with this and i'll go back to SWReg

tatessho Jul 07, 2011

wow! 2 wks... at least u got the money alright, CONGRATS! i hope i could refund it as well. maybe i will need ur assistance with regards to FTC tog. w/ elizabeth. im running out of cash and in debt at the bank, plus my husband doesn't know anything that i paid that amount. i did signed a form from SWReg and just wait who will answer me then, thanks to both of you. i accidentally redirect on this site and so happy and lucky to see all the complaints, all i did was typing commission siphon and was brought here, thanks again and inform u soon.

Larry Bauge Jul 06, 2011

Hey Tatessho
    I also purchased Instant Cash Empire from Mike Harvey and it didn't take too long to see that it is garbage, and I could kick myself in the rear for believing Mike Harvey when he kept sending me daily reminders about Commission Siphon, he also kept sending me just about every other software promotion out there as well which were all scams. ( So Mike Harvey is no better than Simon )

I looked at the Commission Magnets ( if you are a valued customer of Joe Peters ) and boy does it look like Commission Siphon, and it is also closed to the public which is one of the reasons I was sucked in. Plus try and find any reviews about Commission Magnets - there are none, to give anyone an idea of what they are buying.

Elizabeth was instrumental in helping me get my money back which I thought I would never see again, and those people that get taken in by Commission Magnets will have to go through the same refund process we have had to do.

The people that don't go through the irritating process to get their money back are what these hucksters count on ( it's simply a numbers game to them ) but this time it was for over $1000.00, as it's usually for around $37.00 which is no big lose to a lot of people, but $1000.00 is quite significant.

After going through all of this plus reading about it I thought Simon or whatever his name is would have been stopped by now but from what I understand, he just keeps changing the title and a few graphics and sells the same old scam. ( You get the feeling that you are signing up to a family run business and he is doing you a favor for letting you in ).

So persistence will get your money back ( I wrote SWreg about a dozen times, contacted the FTC and followed Elizabeths advice and got my refund, it took just a bit over two weeks.

elizabeth williamson Jul 06, 2011

Hi!
    Writing that the software "Does not give us a profit", unfortunately, will not cut any ice with them, as they will see that as the "Users inability". But, at least you will have a name to reply to in your next email, as long as, "Simon", does not answer through them.
    Keep us posted on your progress.
    All of us here, and there are others who email me, have all been scammed by different " Marketers". I have had contact with those who were marketed by Anik Segal and "Simon", Anik Segal is now, amongst others, doing the Marketing for "His very good friend.. "Simon" again, or, should I say "Ricky" (Same person, just different false names) with "Commission Magnets", same old..same old..
    If you need some help, just speak up!

tatessho Jul 06, 2011

hi,
    thanks 4 d reply, i'd just signed a form for refund at SWreg, i hope i could take it back as soon as possible. i did not bother to ask simon 4 sure he will not respond, so directly i went to SWReg with a polite request to them and just wrote that the software doesn't give us a profit. thank you again and hope everything will work out. By the way r u the same group who bought this software last may with anik singal? thank you again

elizabeth williamson Jul 06, 2011

Hi there tatessho!
    Just received your email. You want to know where to start?
    Well, the usual way is to ask "Simon"..who by the way is now called "Ricky" on "Commission Magnets"!
    "Google Panda" will catch on to those poor victims, who have bought!
    If I were you tatessho, I wouldn't bother with an email to Simon/Ricky/Sean/Shawn etc. Just go for the Jugular, with a neat, to the point, request for your money refund with SWREG, go onto their website, you will find there online assistance, there is a form with a message box, make sure you write in "Product not as advertised" as this is your 'consumer right', they will refuse, but, you will get a name to reply to, then you write back to that person, and ask them for the contact address for your IC3 form, (look at parts of the posts/letter suggestions, already posted here, and on "Commission Siphon-not giving a refung".) If you still have some difficulty with your letter composition, don't worry, we are here to help!
    "Commission magnets" sells for $997, by the way! That's right, it's the same old, same old..No Refunds, Huckster Marketers, One off special, only '2' copies left, Host loses his audio, not open to the public, only 15 people, etc etc..This time though..there is a difference...It's not his "Gran" that likes making the websites..It's his..." MuM!!!"
    Cheers folks!

tatessho Jul 06, 2011

hi larry,
    just joined your group today, i'm so depressed to read all about this. anyway I'd email SWReg a while ago and asked for refund, i hope i could take my money back . Is Simon the real speaker of Webinar? Because after i'd purchased from him, he had a webinar thru mike harvy of instant cash empire and he said he doesn't do the webinar and its his 1st time, i was laughing out loud and kept screaming liar. The same webinar and the only thing that he changed was the image of piano instead piano keyboard. received 30 minutes ago email (renegade news) joe peters that grab the bonus and as i opened it is commission elite and the same logo.They are promoting again for him, somebody must stop him.

Larry Bauge Jul 06, 2011

Hey Stuart
    You are definitely in the wrong arena to be promoting anything that is related to Commission Siphon, and to boast that it is now called Commission Magnets and sells for only $80.00 and also saying it works is a slap in the face to all the people that got scammed.

Do you expect us to jump up and rip our credit cards out of our wallets and sign up for Commission Magnets on your say so, and I must say you have balls to promote this product to us showing your Clickbank Hop link were you get a commission if one of us buys it through your link.
    This is a bad place to try and sell anything that is even remotely related to Commission Siphon ( actually this site you are talking about is really called "Rapid Profit Formula" by Matt Carter )
    I own some of Matt's software I purchased off him last year "Rapid Rewriter" and yes Matt is a man that can be trusted, but to come into this forum to try and create sales for yourself puts you in the same boat as Simon from Commission Siphon.

• St
    stuart116 Jul 05, 2011

I mean this system worked and cost less than $80

• St
    stuart116 Jul 05, 2011

Commission Siphon is the same thing as Commission Magnets!
    This system is much more realistic way of creating sites that work! There is no push click and make money software! Check this one out I have tried it and it works! http://stuart116.rapidprofi.hop.clickbank.net?tid=P9NSQPM6

Larry Bauge Jul 02, 2011

Hi Guys
    Just a quick message to let everyone know my refund has finally been released into my credit card account, and it sure looks good to have that money knocked off my balance.
    One other small note, I see the word "refung" used quite a bit instead of "refund" which I believe is a take off of how it was written in Commission Siphon, just looks a bit funny because I don't think Simon is a very good speller, there were quite a few grammatical mistakes when you read his lessons in CS and I had to read them a few times to catch the meaning LOL, ( or is refung from another language )

Larry Bauge Jun 29, 2011

Hi Guys
    I just checked my credit card account and see that my refund is sitting there waiting for the 5 to 7 day period to pass before reinstalling it, but at least I can see that it has been refunded.

Just a small insignificant side note, when I paid for CS I paid in Canadian funds which came to $1042.98 and my refund comes to $1009.43 which is a difference of $33.55, I guess I shouldn't complain as I got the lions share of it back, it's just the thought of Simon getting even that much.

I know it is terrible what Simon is doing, changing the name of CS to promote it to more unsuspecting people, and probably doing the same down the line when this new name has run it's coarse, but rest assured the FTC, FBI, SWreg, This Complaint Forum, Simon's programmer, CS Affiliates, and I'm sure other agencies have been made aware of his practices and he will get what is coming to him.

I really don't like the fact that SWreg has to get a threatening letter ( like the one Elizabeth composed for me ) from scammed customers before initiating a refund, SWreg knows of this scam by now and should give the refund when it is asked for. There are probably many people that won't go after a refund for whatever reason and for Simon and SWreg this is called playing the numbers, which is what many scammers do when promoting garbage software, ( I have even gone after a $7.00 refund that I paid for, and it was garbage and got it back right away, but think if 1000 people don't bother asking for a refund then that is $7000.00 in the scammers pocket ) and most scams go for more than $7.00.

I never thought I would get my money back but I did, and I never considered Simon would get caught and go to prison ( hopefully in Iran ) and it looks like that will be happening soon to.

Good luck everyone who hasn't got their money back yet, just don't give up and be persistent and it will happen.

Debbie Andrews Jun 29, 2011

Guess what. Its back on the net again as Commission Siphon Elite. I cant bring myself to look and see how much they are going to rip off this time. Also if they have improved the product by giving it a new touch to its name. This is crazy. How the heck do they do it. No conscious whatsoever. Greedy sods

elizabeth williamson Jun 28, 2011

Congratulations to you Larry!
    Glad to be of some help, always...Thank you for your "Tip".
    Reading between the lines..I feel you are saying..That Website building is not one of your strong points, , , Just a thought for you..(Anything you don't quite fully understand...Try outsourcing your work)..I personally use "Fiverr.com" for most of my outsourcing..Here, you will find Experts to do things for you..its only $5...it lets me get on with other things, that I am good at, and saves a whole load of time, , , , Take a look at the website Larry!
    Let me be one of the many who wish you every possible success in the future,
    Take Care,
    Bye..
    Elizabeth.

elizabeth williamson Jun 28, 2011

Congratulations Larry!
    I am happy to have helped! Cheers!!!
    ..You seem from your remarks above, that, you are trying to build websites...Just reading between the lines...although this is a little "off topic"...Try outsourcing the work you find difficult..Your time is worth a lot more!
    I have always found great help on www.fiverr.com... anyway, I am sure you will have great success, and let me be one of those who wish you well!
    Bye,