Come2play.combackgammon live

B Nov 13, 2018

I was not surprised to see all of the complaints about this company. I have played over 1000 games on this platform and have seen the same issues being complained about. I'm not sure how the fraud is being perpetrated but, I am absolutely certain that, at a minimum, they are not using a Random Number Genertor as they have repeatedly stated in their feed back comments. It would not be that difficult to track rolls and show the statistical anomalies. And this is the most optimistic view. more likely than not, they are engaged in a scam.

These guys need to be sued. These guys would make a great class action target if there are any attorneys reading this. Apple and other large tech companies handle their billing so their cash flow can be hit. Even better, they have a great platform that could use new ownership.

• Bi
    Billies19 Jan 06, 2019

I fully agree, there app and "random numbers dice" needs to be investigated. I've been playing this game app for a number of months, along with other live games and so far this is the only game i continually pay for coins. The outcome of each game I play has a predictable pattern of dice numbers. I know, and call it everytime I'm getting close to winning the opponent gets doubles, or, I get 1's or2's. Is there even a live opponent? I'm sick of continually paying for coins. These guys are crooks.

• Co
    Consumer Advocate Feb 19, 2020

Biggest farce ever, how does Mark Zuckerberg allow this company to use Facebook as their platform? Come2play should be investigated for fraud, theft and falsely advertising their game as having random dice that forces you into moves for your chips to be take, I also believe that most of the players are fake and the game is setup to make you lose & bait you into buying more coins. FRAUD!