Coit Carpet And Restorationunprofessional and money hungry

C

Money hungry liars. Unprofessional thieves.

Their technician used his feet to measure my rug. Walked all over it and quoted me an unreasonable price. They told my husband the price is higher than what we had paid for previously because we don't get a discount for being a returning customer (their own agent called me to offer me the discount -that's how they got the appointment to come in the beginning!). Everything they said were lies! They said to me when I called to complain "It's normal for technicians to measure using their feet" "we offer discounts to everyone" "we can't charge less than 145$" in their own words! My rug is 8x10' they charged me 10x11' based on his feet. The discount was never not applied!

I made another appointment, thinking maybe it was just that one technician or that one "Lisa" who are unprofessional and ridiculous. Then they cancelled my appointment without telling me.

I guess losing one customer means little to them.