Coca Colamy coke rewards

D

From the beginning, Coke has made it almost impossible to acquire points for their "My Coke Rewards" Promotion. The web site is hard to navigate (primary smoke screen to keep you from inputing codes for points), the ccodes are hard to read and it takes musch time to discern before being credited with points, then once you've gather enough points they remove the item you were trying to redeem your points for.

Coke lacks integrity and honesty in their business practices!!!

Pepsi and Rc Cola are looking alot better every day (and they taste better too!!!)

• Ra
    Ray Sagastiano Jan 10, 2019

Right now there are no real rewards all all on the site.

• Wi
    Will Givans Jan 03, 2019

Agreed, there is no integrity in the rewards program. Current day Coke rewards is VERY poorly handled. Over the past 6 months I have tracked my reward entries, the rules and winnings for each event.

I have entered over 300 codes since around July of 2018, which is irrelevant for this topic, but I wanted to demonstrate that my experiences is more than a few days or weeks long.

None of the events post any winners at the locations that is listed in the rules.
    For example look at this:
    Here is the link to the rules for an event that has ended. At the bottom of the rules page is a link to the "Winners List", included also.
    Rules: https://us.coca-cola.com/en/legal/59425/
    prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2Q2gaLg

In fact I have never seen a winners list that isn't empty:
    For a list of prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2PN7Y1l
    Win list: http://winlists.helloworld.com/245142.pdf
    win list: http://winlists.helloworld.com/244982.pdf

PRG013 Feb 22, 2017

Over the life of this program, I have watched the weekly point total go from 10 codes, to 120 points, 100 points then 75 points making take forever to earn a reward.

I have cashed in at least 20 free movie tickets complete with Popcorn and Sodas. I am going to miss it.

But... It is very frustrating when the codes are skewed by the printer. If you call the 800 cocacola number, they will credit you your missing points.

• Ae
    aeiou Feb 20, 2017

I am trying to redeem my points for the My Coke Rewards. Everything is out of stock in the catalog. This is ridiculous. They need to restock.

PRG013 Feb 22, 2017

@aeiou Same here. All the AMC movie tickets are gone. That's the only thing I save my points for.

• Je
    Jeff Gunther Jan 17, 2017

I finally acquired enough coke rewards to get $10.00 gift certificate and it was apparently on sale for 170 points and when I tried to get they ran out, not they have it again for 370 points what kind of rip off is this? before when I tried to get they said out of stock-Sorry...Yeah right!

Mari K Jul 12, 2016

I purchase 12 packs of cans of Diet Coke. More and more, I am having problems reading and entering Coke Rewards Codes. The codes are printed inside the card board box in such a way where the code can't be read. Coca Cola is doing this intentially. This has prevented me from recording a minimum of 30 points this summer alone.

PRG013 Feb 22, 2017

@Mari K Just call the 800 number and they will credit your points.

• La
    LaRae01 Jun 14, 2016

I am having problems with there site to. my main problem is when I am coding in the number and letter that when I'm typing, not all goes into the box. I also having problems with this noise like I'm getting a message and then my curser start going round and round in a blue circle and what I was typing has froze and not going into the box. I only have this problem with Coke website. I thought it was my computer until I bought a new one. I'm still having the same old problem. I contacted coke about this but they won't respond back. the rewards to buy with your points sucks with the new site and working it is a problem for me to. I hate the bronze, silver and gold stages for prizes. I hate clicking the SEE MORE to have to click it again because there website did not let me see all prizes. I loved the old site much better. I wish they never changed it.

• La
    Larry Beach Apr 28, 2016

here is why it is a scam, I have close to 2000 points which most of them 1400 have been entered for over a year, I just didn't see anything worth buying, I had already gotten the Rechargable hand Vac (OK) first one was DOA, Wireless headphones (again cheaply made and sounds thin) the Weather Alarm LCD Clock (I like that one) the LED retractable Pet Leash, again OK. But I tried to redeem for a weekly Magazine and now they are saying I cant get it because it is a locked item?? I already got this item a year ago?? But here is the nasty part, NOW in order to gain status (remember I had the points built up before this new program started) I have to promote for Coke in the form of Sharing their promoted events, Musical download sites, Water Parks etc on MY personal Twitter account. Sorry but I am not going to provide Time, Labor, my computer equipment and Internet acces I pay for to provide links and pictures information of their promoted services bands etc! BUT it is the only way to open the Silver and Gold Catalog.
    Remember Advertising on sites and in media is very expensive. So Coke is circumventing paying these fees by having US provide a target population base (our Friends and Public that view our posting). It is the same as posting a link, Picture, contact information for an Automotive Dealer and link it with a quote This is a great place to buy a car I highly recommended you to call them or Go (insert contact information Street address). Remember this is false as you can publish the share without ever having participated. What if the (add Coke event here) isn't good, you gave public testimony for them and purgered yourself. Coke even auto-populates what they want to say in your share!!! If that isn't forcing Labor from you to advertise for them or you cant redeem your points for a specific item even tho you have enough points entered! I don't know what is??
    This is a perfect example of a large and powerful Company getting away with forced Labor, disguised as a free product program...(IF You don't take your time and your personal equipment and internet service you pay for and work for us by Sharing for us, which advertises our sponsored product/services, you don't get your prize! I cannot believe more people havent seen through the Rewards Program...Coke gets the rewards by increased product sales and free advertising..

• Br
    brian mastroianni Mar 24, 2016

They have limited everything in this program. I went to Florida for 3 months and when I came back they stripped me of 1200 points. Screw Coke.

• To
    Tonya Dvorsky Jan 25, 2016

Coke Rewards stole my son's points because we could not log in to enter points in time. Had to send out our laptop for service. As big as this company is and the $ they have you think they would only take a percentage of points like 10% instead of taking all 1500 points. Just broke my son's heart for something he was saving up for. Switching to PEPSI!
    TONYA D

• Ro
    Robert mydylfly.p Eline yp tyt tyt Dec 15, 2015

ylflyigyty

• Ab
    Abdul Fatah Sep 07, 2015

Dear sir my freezer's compressor is not working so please solve my problem cod number is [protected] larkana Pakistan

• Su
    surinder s Aug 20, 2015

I have received a message on 29th may 2015 on my mobile that my mobile no has been awarded 1.6 crore in coca cola mobile draw in uk and to claim your demand draft send your details.

I want to check that whether this is a true message or wrong.

Gregg 3 Gs Jul 14, 2015

My Coke Rewards sets extra hidden conditions and uses vague wording to entice you to purchase their products but minimize the number of awards they actually have to make good on. I have never had a customer service interaction with the My Coke Rewards staff where they cheerfully rectified the situation. They battle the customer tooth and nail in attempt to deny you your award, even though it is entirely their fault and even when it's only a small number of points or a small dollar amount involved. Part of the problem is the site is almost definitely programmed by people who are not fluent in English. They think their wording is clear but it is often not. They also concoct extra and unnecessary hoops you must jump through to receive an award, again, with the goal that many people will not fully navigate the obstacle course they create and they will be able to cancel your points/codes without awarding anything. Most recently, I entered six Minute Maid codes at a special URL where in lieu of getting the normal number of points added to my account (18) I was to be awarded a Fandango movie ticket. I received no information about this award in my Hotmail inbox, in my Coca-Cola inbox, or anywhere else. From posts elsewhere online, it appears I was supposed to go through an extra step of claiming the award by June 30 in my "unclaimed rewards" page, but they never notified me of that. I'm sure they will try to smugly deny me the award (while the codes are still cancelled and I have no points). They have been very consistent with failing to willingly do the right thing. Their customer service people aren't there to resolve issues, but to simply stonewall. They don't really care about doing the right thing or making sure you hang up the phone happy. They are perfectly content to simply leave you empty handed, while keeping your points (and the money you spent on their products). My Coke Rewards has the worst customer service of any company in any industry I have ever dealth with. I know, because I have had an account since 2008. The My Coke Rewards people are not nice. They don't care how you feel. It's all about "possession is nine tenths of the law." If the computer took your points and didn't make good on your award, or their terms were confusing, or the computer failed to award you points you were owed, they don't care. They are not looking to honestly listen to your dilemma and resolve it, they are looking to send you away empty-handed, even if circumstances warrant otherwise.

grody Apr 18, 2015

My Coke Rewards is dysfunctional at best and off line more than 75% of the time. Have been monitoring this site now for 5 years now and believe it to be a scam. I know of no one locally that has ever received anything more than MP3 downloads. So don't expect anything else from this company. They have an impression they are too big to touch anymore. Well we'll see...

grody Apr 18, 2015

More than 75% of the time the rewards website is down. Forget trying to redeem points. They do not follow through with their advertising. They've gotten as bad as the old "Ma Bell" phone company with their attitude that "there's nothing you can do about it anyway; we're coca cola and we're bigger than you".
    They do not have a good reputation down here in lower Alabama anymore. I drink tea now when all the restaurant has is coke products! I guess your addiction properties must have worn off!

• Wi
    wildcatfan88 Apr 06, 2015

Ya i have not been able to get n there site since the new one. I have lost all my points kept telling me to try different browser none have worked for coke rewards. So i gave up they never helped me just blamed me said it was my computer or my browser. Its totally ###. I will boycott there drinks.

• Gi
    Ginger Peyton Apr 01, 2015

In December, 2014, I redeemed points for four 12 packs on their special of 30 points per 12 pack. I got emails verifying that 4 rewards were redeemed, and to look for them in the mail. As of a week ago, I had gotten one. I emailed them, and got a response that they would return the point to my account. I replied that no, I would like my 3 other 12 pack coupons, as it was a special offering, and now, the 12 packs are so many more points(I can't even find them in the rewards) I now get a reply that they can't send replacements, but I can use the points to order other items-REALLY? I will no longer use this program, as I will be buying other brands of soft drinks.
    This same thing happened to my sister, as well. Same issue, same reply. I believe this happened to a lot of others, also, as l see many of the same complaints.

• Mi
    mikemmmm Mar 18, 2015

120 Points 2, 00 Points Get a $ 50.00 Nike gift card . Today 3, 300 ???????
    100 Points Caps are 3 Points 33 caps = 99 Points
    75 Points What is next 50 x 52 weeks = 1, 100 Points a Year
    Black Cap worth a bracket in NCAA March Madness 70, 000, 000 play the Bracket in NCAA ????
    Coke is not taking care of the People who buy Coke Products.
    This is most likely the last year for Coke rewards.

• Ck
    cking21659 Feb 21, 2015

The new Coke Rewards Program is a pain. You have to tweet or post to make rewards available or "open" new rewards. This is stupid and time consuming. Honestly, in this life you are either a Coke fan, Pepsi fan, or have no sense of taste. Why make it so difficult for people who actually buy their product to benefit? They lowered the number of points you can enter from 120 per week to 100 and raised the points needed to get a reward. The past three weeks it only let me enter 60 points and I have sent an e-mail each time and I have never gotten a reply. I actually opened a fake facebook and twitter account so I wouldn't have to bother my friends with this stupid social "junk mail". Hey Coca Cola, if you don't want to reward people for their loyalty, shut down the site. Don't just keep pissing us off every week or we might switch to Dr. Pepper!!!

• Ke
    kevindrum Feb 02, 2015

The new My Coke Rewards program is horrible! Not only is the website much more difficult to navigate, but they've reduced (AGAIN) the number of points you accumulate per week. Plus, they are forcing you to relentlessly shill for the company via social media if you want to have access to Silver or Gold status rewards catalogues. As far as Coke is concerned, we all have endless hours to harangue our friends and colleagues with pro-Coke tweets and Facebook postings. Just despicable.

• Ra
    ragonarf Jan 31, 2015

the new coke rewards program is terrible and it would be great if consumers could boycott the purchase of Coca-Cola products for a week or even a day. coke is obviously trying to get its customers to do its advertising with this "social networking/status point" gimmick for better rewards. my personal relationships are none of Coca-Cola's business and whoever developed this program should be severely disciplined by senior Coca-Cola management.

• Vi
    Vikki Trolla Jan 25, 2015

The new website is a total disaster. Can't get in, can't put in codes and when I called to complain,
    it's all my fault. I am dissolving the account.

• Gw
    GwendolynTowne Dec 31, 2014

I am so ANGRY I had 109 points last week (17 Wednesday) and then I got online to check my sweepstakes today (31) and ALL OF MY POINTS were GONE. I KNOW that it takes 3 weeks to loose all of your points. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED.
    A VERY Unhappy User.
    ANSWER BACK

• Si
    sisplayer Oct 22, 2014

Bought a 12 pack of diet coke. When I opened it two coke cans were missing. The numbers on the 12 cans box are [protected]. Bar code number is [protected]. As you can tell by my coke rewards points I drink a lot of diet coke. Thank you for listing. Would love to hear back from you. [email protected], address is 1443 Augusta St, Beaumont, California 92223, Name is Barbara Davis.

AngelOfCokesDeath Oct 06, 2014

Hey KC, you ###ing piece of ### lying ###

THIS is the truth about $50 gift cards and anything in the like manner:
    $50 is the TOTAL of 5 separate $10 discount coupons. That's right, its not even a ###ing Gift
    You have to spend a minimum amount (which usually is more than the coupon of $10) BEFORE the coupon discount will apply in an INDIVIDUAL purchase. So you are spending money instead of saving. And NO, you do not save $50 when using all 5 coupons on separate purchases after having been obliged to spend twice as much, if not more just to use the ### coupons.
    This applies to anything described as a "gift card" with a too good to believe price on it.
    A gift card is not a discount coupon. But when has coke never lied to you? They always have.
    Coke would rather you pay them to rape you and your family as a true form of reward.
    KC, if I find you myself, i will crucify you

• Vs
    vstrode Sep 30, 2014

Yeah, I saved up 250 of those damned things and got nothing for it. Big rif off. Not worth the time...

• My
    MYW May 16, 2014

Coke has been HORRIFIC and the Rewards Program due a Class ActionLawsuit! I am going to contact Facebookbecause when they created the new Facebook Beta system with Facebook sign in, in some cases, they created two accounts for a person, a 2nd Beta"FaceBook" account was generated for me. I was treated like a criminal! I had 932 pts (nothing great but a lot oftime). Then when I got the Beta inviteand used FaceBook - it created a second me. After entering maybe another 90 pts, it dawned on me they were going toa 2nd account. I contacted Coke Rewardssupport technical team and they told me I could only have one account. I told them that was all I wanted. They asked me which account I wanted to keep, I told them the one with the 932 pts. Ithen (stupidly asked if they could move over my other 90+ points as I alreadytossed the PowerAde tops). I then gotboth of my accounts frozen and was treated like a criminal. All I wanted and was working toward was agift card for my child. I amfurious. If am asking Facebook about what information waspassed that day - I want to know-- they gave them an email address that was soold and not even accessible by me - and not seen on Facebook - they passed somestrange data but did pass my birthday and other info without my knowledge toCoke -- I want Facebook to step up and help and tell them about what CokeRewards has done using this data and how the system is so flawed and the company- Coke - and the Coke Rewards program - treats people like trash and isoperating like a scam! I would neverhave dreamed the "Want to buy the world a Coke" company would treat customersso badly! I am ready to make some reallyunhappy and unemployed Coke employees starting with one specific one.
    A class action lawsuit is warranted and what I am dreamingof. This is where every second of myspare time will now go - to working toward making a class action lawsuit niceenough to end up on the crawl line of CNN every morning! Anyone please want tojoin me and share their story? Email meat [email protected]
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Di
    DIAN BOLES May 12, 2014

I HAVE ONLY 1 COMPLAINT FOR YOU.. I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT AND BUY IT A LOT! MY ONLY BEEF IS WHEN I USED 1030 POINTS FOR AN INFLATIBLE CHAIR... MY 29 LB. GRANDAUGHTER SAT ON IT FOR THE IST TIME AND IT BURST! THE CHAIR HAD A SEAM THAT WASN'T COMPLETELY SEWN TIGHT.. .. SO WE INFLATED IT AND IT IMMEDIATELY FELL FLAT... I HAVE IT IN MY CLOSET IF I COULD RETURN IT AND GET ANOTHER ONE.. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!! MY ADDY IS 151 2ND AVE S. ALGOOD TN. 38506 THANK YOU IN ADVANCE A COKE DRINKER!!

• Ke
    kennyt49 Nov 05, 2013

I have been using coke rewards for some time and for a while they were great for digital music downloads through rhapsody and another download site. First they upped the points per download from 35 to 70, then they eliminated the music download reward altogether for all practical purposes. So I quit collecting the points because everything else was junk or coke promotional crap. So now they bring Amazon into the picture with 2.00 in digital downloads for 25 points which I thought was fantastic! Come to find out it can only be used one time. What a joke! So what if that's what the written agreement says. It's still a joke and an insult to coke drinkers who are faithful to their product. If they are going to just offer junk, they should quit fooling people and get rid of the program altogether. My time is to valuable to waste on crap! Just sayin'

• Li
    litu Jul 14, 2012

fak lottery message

• I have been sick and in the hospital for a couple of months I come home to and am still laid up I go to my coke rewards as everyone has been saving me the rewards codes FOR ME and see MY COKE REWARDS HAS ME AT 0 POINTS !!! I LOST OVER 4, 400 POINTS !!!
    The HELL WITH COKE !!! I HAD A TON OF MY TIME JUST PUTTTING THOSE CODES IN THERE !!! I AM A PEPSI DRINKER FROM NOW ON!!! f*** COKE !

• Ho
    HoneyBeetle Jun 22, 2012

Although I've had had some good experiences with the organization, I notice they do not honor the double points promotions. After calling I was told I did not ente the code and that's that. They did wish me a good day.

• Ri
    Ripoffbuster May 22, 2012

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING FOR THE WINNER LIST. There are no winners. Except for Coca Cola who gets your preference information and a lot more every single time you enter points. ###.

• Lj
    LJLee Jan 10, 2012

Don't be fooled with the mycokerewards rewards!!! I obtained 600 points and accidently went into the resturant reward category. I tried to get my points back from coke but was told that I had logged into the resturant rewatds and that I had to use them there.( Mind you, that I had not redeemed the points, just merely looked). I looked again and there are not alot of the usual resturants that I usually eat at listed and, now get this, you have to actually spend twice the amount of money to get the reward. In other words, 600 reward points gets a $50.00 certificate, but you have to spend a minimum of $100.00 in order to use the reward certificate. I can not eat $100.00 worth of food nor can my mother. So, I respectfully asked for a refund of my points (I had to drink alot of diet coke to get those points) and I have been turned down. I have contacted Coke twice more and still have not received any response. I think that this needs to be discontiuned because it is not fair and the rewards are lousy. Not worth the money spent on Coke to get the cheap rewards. Coke obviously does not care about it's loyal customers either or they would find a way to help. I have been a loyal Coke customer for years. Needless to say, I still have 600 unused points sitting in the resturant rewards that I can't use. OH WELL...BE WARNED!! LL

• Mi
    Michael Nadzan Dec 31, 2011

Yea, The Rewards Suck, The Good Ones Are ALWAYS "Out Of Stock", And The Other Rewards SUCK! Now I Appreciate Tho Whole Points & Rewards Thing Coke Is Doing, But It Takes 3 to 6 Months To Get Enough Points To Get A Cheap Magazine Subscription, Or To Get A Small Discount On A Product You Have To Pay For Still And Pay For Shipping. Its Redicilous. Come On MyCokeRewards.. Please Get Some Better Reward Items.

john in England Oct 27, 2011

dirty cans, dirty water in the canning company, How clean can that gas be they blow into it. ?
    I like coke but I throw a large amount of it away becaise of contamination. And they are a big company which is why Trading Standards visit chip shops instead of testing products to be fit for human consumption.

• Db
    dbrown9141 Jul 08, 2011

Earned 1800 points from '07 to '10 -Ended up going past the 90 day expiration date for not entering any codes and my points where removed. Realize that it's my fault but it still makes me hate coke- essentially I entered 180 codes for nothing. And their rewards suck anyway, don't they have any decent sponsors?

• Md
    mdwlaney May 28, 2011

I have entered over 3000 points. Never won anything.
    I emailed asking could they post winner??? reply send in self stamp envelope for winner list
    I did this in December 2010.. I have not gotten a list yet...
    Makes me queston is this for real... I to am waiting for a class action lawsuit

• Br
    bryan28 Apr 19, 2011

i dont think anyone win ipad by enter coke reward points...they just delete your points everytime you enter 1 point to win ipad. I Believe there is no winner for ipad period.