Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

my name is Abdul khaliq and my mobile is [protected] my home adress is hose#4-A flat, taaj malook plaza st#52, jinnah road sher shah colony karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +[protected] that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to [protected]@live.com

• Ah
    Ahsen Mughal Jul 31, 2018

Muhammad saleem contect nmber [protected] age 52 year i have won 500000 pounds in the 2018pepsi promo

• Ah
    Ahsen Mughal Jul 31, 2018

Muhammad saleem contect nmber [protected] age 52 year

• Pr
    Pratik singh Apr 15, 2018

HELLO SIR,
    I GOT A SMS I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000.00 INDIAN MONEY IT REALLY OR FAKE..

Comments

• Ay
    Ayesha Bilal7 Dec 03, 2017

I received the msg on my mobile Your Mobile Number has won you $ 1 million($1, 000, 000.00) from UK Coca Cola, To Claim Your prize send your Name/ Age/ Mobile Number via email:

[email protected] is it true or false please confirm

Irfan Shakir Dec 02, 2017

My name Muhammad shakir age 53 years and my mobile number [protected]

• Na
    Naseem akhter Nov 22, 2017

My name is Muhammad Faizan my mobile is [protected] my home address is F99 future colony landhi Karachi number 22 I have received a massage from that number [protected] that you mobile number has won you $ 1 Million ($1, 000, 000.00) from UK Coca Cola 2017 sand your address and mobile # view Email [email protected] and my Gmail address [email protected] Com Muhammad Faizan [protected]

Rabbul Jul 29, 2016

Hi I got an email saying that, i am copying here _____________
    Please not that your required minimum account opening deposit
    is One Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£1000GBP) which when
    converted to the US Dollars will be equivalent to (1, 000.00
    GBP = 1, 507.85 USD ). As soon as the Non-residential account
    is opened and activated, a total of 1, 001, 000.00 GBP (One
    Million One Thousand Great British Pounds will be transferred
    into your Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking account. Prior to the
    transfer of your funds, we will courier your winning
    certificate to you for the confirmation of the money at your
    bank and Two (2) Blackberry phones and one (1) Hp laptop ).

Thank you for choosing Halifax bank, we are always here to
    serve you better. For further inquiries please call our
    customer care unit on ( +[protected] )

Mrs Rebeca Adams
    Account Department
    Halifax Bank United Kingdom
    Email : [email protected]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And they also sent me bank account form, Please tell me It is true or false?????? i sent you that form that i have receive that mail . Please help me,

Comments

• Ibrahim Khalil Jul 26, 2016

I know that you. My compelling tickets no 9044. You answer me my pund have been. My funds release to need fsa certificate change payment. I am given fsa certificate change payment deposit copy sent you. But fsa certificate give me and bank. I am everyday relations with fsa and bank email. But I know answer. I know you please my pund release how much time. My funds release what problem.

• Ibrahim Khalil Jun 09, 2016

I know sms that cocola awards mobile winer prize canter may 2016. I am winning. Sms by [email protected] prize Claim Agent Paul Raj. Amount gbp 32ooooo. Payment for layers bank plc. 564-568 high road. Wembley middleset HAO 2AB. U.k.London. and sms by Lloyd's bank plc. Account. Sms [email protected] I know sms Lay's bank account said my payments is process.

• Im
    Imi Bhai Apr 01, 2016

Dear Sir, I am Imran I Have Recived Msg In My Mobile Number In 11 March 2016 ! your mobile number has won you 850, 000 GBP pounds in 2016 coca cola mobile draw London, to clam your prize So my name is Imran and address nazimabad Karachi Pakistan and my mobile num : [protected] ! So plz contact me and give me a prize I need it plz sir

• Br
    briz Jul 16, 2015

I've received an email stating that I've won 500, 000 UK ponds.
    1. Bushra Rizwan
    2. Add: shekha ka rauza, Moghalpura.
    P.o: jhauganj, p.s: khajekalan,
    Patna city.Bihar(India)
    3. Mobile num: [protected]
    4. Bank: bank of Baroda(gulzarbagh).

• Ka
    kashif naz Jun 02, 2015

my name is kashif and i live in jhelum. i have recieved a sms on my mobile number that you have won priz is 850000gbps in the ongoing 2015cocacola promo in uk to clame send your name Email id &address to [email protected] please help me every one that how collect this money.. please contct me on my mobile number is [protected]. thanks...

RAO SHOAIB May 08, 2015

Your mobile number has WON you GBP 850000 Pounds in 2013 COCA COLA INT'L mobile Draw in UK.to claim, send your name, address & mobile# to: [email protected]
    My name is rao shoaib aslam my address is l block johar town town lhr kindly give my amount my number is

• CONTACT ANTI-FRAUD INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

rahul rajan May 04, 2015

my mobile number win coca cola compansation award ruppees 1000000 inr, is this information is fake or true ???

rajendra nahta Mar 26, 2015

I recieve a messaga tha lt your number has been won 500, 000 GBP in coca cola uk award
    My name is rajendra nahta
    My address is 72, gujarpura jumrati bhopal, mp, India
    My phone number is [protected]
    My age is 49
    I think that i will get 500, 000GBP soon

• Mu
    mujtaba iqbal Mar 05, 2015

Assalam o Alekum
    i have received message from that No ( +[protected] ).
    your mobile No has granted you 850, 000.00 USD in 2015 Range Rover Sport annual promo in UK to claim send your name, Address & Phone # to [email protected]
    Please advise me what i do? please inform me to my email address ( [email protected] )

RABIA KHAN Feb 28, 2015

my name is rabia abbas khan house no is 398 e.2 johar town lahore my mobile no is03214118014 is wonthe [prize 500;ooopounds 2014 COCACOLA INT;LMOBILE DRAW NOW HOW I CLAIM MY PRIZE

• Uk
    UK INVESTIGATION BUREAU UD Feb 17, 2015

CONTACT ANTI-FRAUD INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Kl
    K.L.W Feb 15, 2015

This is Kevin in my e-mail is [email protected] and my home number is [protected] won £500.000.00 my sex is m in my full home address is 2904 fort gay W V 25514 age 29 year old city fort gay WV mobile number is [protected] my winning number is # 7, 7, 7

• CONTACT ONLINE SECURITY INVESTIGATIN DEPARTMENT EMAIL:[email protected]

• Ha
    hameed khan Jan 01, 2015

Hameed khan# 118-10gwosiya nagar mysore-570019 age 68 male

• Pa
    patel anurup Dec 29, 2014

sir i got a message that my email id won five hunderd thousand pounds price money i want to know that is it a fraud message or seriously i got the prize money if i got then what should i do for taking this price money sir plz give me right way

Md. Al Amin Sarder Dec 20, 2014

Your mobile number has WON you 500, 000 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT'L mobile Draw in UK.to claim, send your name, address & mobile#
    Name: Md. Al Amin Sarder
    TMSS, Gurudaspur, Gurudaspur, Natore, Bangladesh.
    Mobile No. +[protected]
    Email Id. [email protected]

md sazib uddin Dec 15, 2014

Dear concern, I GOT A MESSAGE FROM COCACOLA THAT I WILL WIN £500, 000.00 AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected] [email protected]

Please advise me what should i Do.

My email address: [email protected]

Md.jasim uddin monju Dec 15, 2014

Dear sir.
    My name is Md.jasim uddin
    I won prize 500, 000 pounds
    My country is Bangladesh
    My contact number is +[protected]
    My email address is [email protected]

jade 007 Dec 15, 2014

ticket Number: [protected]/2012
    Serial Number: 3872/506

• Bs
    B Santoshkumar Dec 08, 2014

i have won 500, 000 uk pound in coca cola mobile luky draw my name B santoshkumar chikodi belgam dist in india my mobile [protected].please infom i am won or not thanks.my mail id [email protected], com

irfan ullah khan i Dec 03, 2014

my name is irfan khan my mob number +[protected] message recived that you have won [protected] gbp. my email address [email protected] plz contact my several number +[protected] and +[protected]

irfan ullah khan i Dec 03, 2014

my name is irfan khan i recived the message my number+[protected] that i won the [protected] gbp .my adress chak karim taji killa bannu kpk in pakistan . my second number is +[protected], [protected]

• Pk
    pknaksha Nov 29, 2014

my name is jamaluddin khan purdil nagar sikandra rao hathras my mo. [protected]
    d.o.b- 10/10/1977

• Contact scam investigation department E-mail:[email protected]

• CONTACT ONLINE CYBER CRIME BUREAU DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ba
    balkrishna deuja Nov 23, 2014

at the date of 23/07/2013 i got a message from coca cola int'l bonanza that i got a price of950000 pound my number is +[protected] and name is balkrishna deuja and email address is [email protected]

• Sp
    spam investigator Oct 16, 2014

Congratulations on your sisters win of a fake lottery .

• Ri
    Rita paul Oct 15, 2014

My big sister receive the message in Her mobile that he won the prize 5, 000, 000, 00 in
    2014 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk. to claim send your name address
    & mobile # to [email protected] sister name-Rita paulVill-PabniaP.O-East ShahbazpurP.S- BarlekhaDist-Moulvi bazarmobile number- 0088-[protected]

• Sp
    spam investigator Oct 11, 2014

Congratulations in your huge win of a FAKE lottery.

• Al
    Ali hussaini12 Oct 11, 2014

my name is Ali Abbas and my mobile is [protected] my home adress is chak no. 2 rakh dharema tehseel and district sargodha pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +[protected] that your mobile number has won you 500000 GB pounds in 2014 coca cola int'l mobile draw in London to send your name, adress and mobile#to [email protected]

M. Abdullah Hanif Oct 01, 2014

My name is Muhammad Hanif and my mobile is [protected] my home adress is House No. SN 331/A, Dhoke Kala Khan, Shamsabad, Near Leading Public School, Rawalpindi Pakistan. i have received a message from that number +[protected] dated 29th September 2014 that my mobile number has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2014 coca cola int'l mobile draw in UK to send your name, adress and mobile# via Email [email protected] my email address is [email protected]

Muhammad Hanif

• Ab
    abed hossain Sep 30, 2014

My name abed hossain my no is +[protected] my addres is dhaka, bangladash.