CNN World News Mobile Promolottery scam

S

Sir my name is suman I got an sms that i had got some money & to get the amount mail to an id given. I had mailed and they replied like this...
ATTENTION : WINNER

Good to hear from you regarding the CNN WORLD NEWS MOBILE PROMO. My names are Mr. Peter Dobbie I am the cnn world news Mobile Payment Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 2nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 2nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London .

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

(1) BENEFICIARY FULL NAME__________
(11) OCCUPATION_______
(12) MARITAL STATUS_______
(13) ANNAL INCOME_________
DECLARATION:
I___________________HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT Y CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE_______________
(YOUR FULL NAMES)__________
With the following details I shall process your claims and issue a winning certificate in your name to authenticate your winning and also have the funds delivered to you in your country as soon as possible.

On behalf of all members and staff of CNN WORLD NEWS MOBILE PROMOTION congratulate you on your winning and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 2nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Dobbie
I think that it is true, and they had asked my details, idy proof copy, firstly they asked 25000 for custome learnce and i had given the amount, then they had asked me 45000 for antiterrosit certificate that also i had given to them they said that this is the last step after that they will send my money to the bank, they send a copy of money transfer form from reseve bank and i had fiiled and given to them, after that they are asking that they want 148000 for money transfer i said that i cant arrange that much money and they had given me some time and said if dont give them money they will terminate my money, i had also get calls from reseve bank, diplomat...after some days i had tell them i will complaint about you from that day on wards they are not mailing me and also their mobile phones are switched off now...I had their certificate, the account details to which i had send them money, some others..plz help me sir i had given them money by selling my mothers oranaments and borrowing from others..nw my mother and father are beating for this plz take a immediate action sir... my e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com..
your sincerly
suman.k.s

lottery scam

• Su
    sumansurendhran Jan 03, 2012

Ya i agree to this now, i had got so many messages like that in mobile and also emails. They where asking huge amount money from me that i cant give to them.