Cleary Building Corporation — bad construction
My husband hired Cleary Building Corp. to build our 42x60 shop. The posts were not put very far down in ground like he was told at least 4ft and high wind blew it over only few weeks old. 32, 000 dollars involved - gone in a wind storm. The construction was not what they said they would do, plus it was not level. He called the salesman to come back and fix the doors they didn't latch properly and he never came back. Really bad construction the posts just bent over and then snapped. I would try Morton buildings- buyers beware!
If they had put the posts- they call 3-2x6's nailed together posts had been put in cement and down 4 feet it would have with stood the high winds!!! They will not refund our money! saying its "A act of God" we think its a act of shoddy construction done by Man!!!
More Cleary Building Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Cleary Building Corp. - Buyers Beware of Cleary Buildings 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Substandard building design & construction 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Horrible service, not finishing job, on and on
- Cleary Building Corp. - Not what I paid for
- Cleary Building Corp. - Poor service, no coffee, long lines while workers outside smoking..
- [Resolved] Cleary Building Corp. - My job has been pushed back and horrible customer service 
- Cleary Building Corp. - No timeline and nonexistent customer service
- Cleary Building Corporation - Cleary building corp. 
- Cleary Building Corp. - No Concern
- Cleary Building Corp. - Service