Clayton Homes2015 breeze

We purchased the 3 bedroom, 2 bath Breeze model brand new 3yrs ago. Both bathroom door knobs broke in the second year. Cannot close or lock either door. 2 out of 3 bedroom door knobs are broken. Began when the door knob locks wouldn't unlock and we had to remove entire door knob to free my daughter from her bedroom. Toilets in both bathrooms don't work well and often get stopped up. Have to use plunger several times a month. Cabinet doors are made of partical board and the surface has rubbed off around handles. 3 cabinet doors have fallen off. Contacted Clayton Homes in Rocky Mount where home was purchased and they gave me their repairman's number but I never heard back from him even after leaving several messages. Master bedroom closet shelves fell down and we had to rebuild it by installing new sturdier bar to hang clothes on. Washing machine water pipes in the wall came apart without us knowing it. When we filed a claim with the warranty company it was denied because they said water leaks weren't covered even though pipe came apart inside the wall. My husband and I are very fortunate because we bought this home as a temporary dwelling while our new home is being built. We only have about 3 more months until we can finally move into the new stick built home. It has been helpful living on site through the process but if we had it to do again, we would not recommend Clayton Homes to anyone. I know that none of the issues we've had will be fixed without us spending quite a bit on repairs. My recommendation instead is to save your money and purchase an existing home or go with a builder like Red Door homes, America's Home place, or other contractor. I'm sure none of them are perfect either, but the quality is better and the cost isn't that much more . Our new home is being built by Red Door homes and so far we've had a wonderful experience. Do your research and explore your options. You'll thank yourself in the end.

2015 breeze