ClassPassI have been stolen from!!

N

I received gift card from my sister as a birthday present and was very excited! I went to ClassPass and provided all the information they needed including my credit card details. I used my gift card and everything seemed fine, I really liked the classes, but decided to quit because I had no time since I was very busy at work. But then they started charging my card! I came back and demanded my money back and they refused and told me that I was signed for another month!!! I said that I'm not interested and have no time to attempt classes, but they did not care at all! Terrible!!