ClarinsClarins Men Line Control Balm pump action

D Jul 02, 2019

This is my correspondence starting 22/05/19

Hi Karen

I sent you an email almost a month ago, but all i received back was a reply telling me how busy you were.
Could you look into my complaint please?
Regards

David Malin
[protected]
19/06/19

Hide original message
On Friday, 24 May 2019, 08:48:07 BST, UK Consumer Relations wrote:

Dear Mr Main

I do hope my email finds you well.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail Clarins (UK) Ltd.

We were most concerned to hear of the difficulties you have experienced with your Clarins mens Line Control Cream and regret the inconvenience that you may have been caused. As you would expect, all Clarins packaging is manufactured from quality materials and which are subject to stringent quality controls at the point of manufacture, However, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and can assure you that this will be forwarded to our Paris Head Office for their immediate attention.

Please note it is Clarins policy to exchange a product at the original place of purchase, providing there is a genuine reason for dissatisfaction and proof of purchase is shown. If you would like to return your Clarins product to the place it was purchased, I am sure they will try to resolve the situation for you.

Alternatively, if you would kindly e-mail us a photo of the faulty packaging, upon receipt of this, we will be pleased to send you a replacement or an alternative product of your choice of a similar value.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me,

Kind Regards,

Sent: 22 May 2019 13:11
To: UK Clarins Customer Relations
Subject: Mens face cream

Dear Sir or madam

As a pensioner one of my luxuries is your mewns face cream which i have used every day for the last 15 years.

My latest container is the new version which i found the top kept coming off. Now i cannot find the top and i cannot use the pump action container at all. This is most inconvenient and i think your packaging department should revisit the construction of this item. As you can appreciate this is not a cheap commodity to buy.

Your sincerely